Zoroasterism

Out of the Box

High-priest
Reaction score
Is there anyone involved with Zoroasterism? If so, can you provide me with some decent information on this ancient philosophy?

I'm not a Zoroastrian but it's a fascinating religion. Zoroaster was the prophet founder of Zoroastrianism. Possibly the first monotheistic religion.

It's said that when the Jews were kicked out of Babylon they took Monotheism of Zoroastrianism with them hence Judaism.

I'm not an expert in this but I'm sure some of the Jewish members here would know alot more. I always assumed that the Jews were once a Pagan babylonian tribe and the starting point of there diasporic history.

I'm not an expert in this but I'm sure some of the Jewish members here would know alot more. I always assumed that the Jews were once a Pagan babylonian tribe and the starting point of there diasporic history.

I always understood that the Jews lived in Egypt before they moved to Israel/Palestine and Babylon but I'm not sure where they lived before Egypt.

You could be right haven't got a firm idea just something that was in the back of my mind. Probably from watching the history channel. That question might bring some dispute depending on who you ask.

Back