Three Festivals and The Salvation of ALL!!!

Azure24

Reaction score
There is a beautiful type in the Old Testament that clearly demonstrates when and in what manner all these Unsaved masses will be saved. This Old Testament type is illustrated all through the New Testament, but the blind and unperceiving eyes of Christendom have for the most part failed to see it, believe it, or teach it.

The American Heritage College Dictionary: "type n 6. A figure, representation, or symbol of something to come, such as an event in the Old Testament that foreshadows another in the New Testament," p. 1485. There are many such types beginning back in the the first chapter of Genesis.

Here are just two examples: The Passover in ancient Israel was a type of its true fulfillment to come in our Lord's crucifixion, "Purge out therefore the old leaven that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened [but now speaking spiritually]. For even Christ our PASSOVER [Lamb] is sacrificed [crucified] for us " (I Cor. 5:7). And James 1:18 clearly demonstrates the foreshadowing of the firstfruits harvest by saying: "Of His own will begat He us with the word of truth, that we should be a KIND of firstfruits [of the Spring Harvest] of His creatures [not farm products]." It is also important to note that whenever the word "first" is used, it always suggests more to follow -- there is never a Spring harvest without a following Fall harvest. We will now consider three of the Old Testament types that center on the harvest seasons.

In ancient Israel there were three times in the year when all men were to appear before God:

THE WAVE SHEAF (Feast of Unleavened Bread and Passover): "Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf OF the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest ... And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf an he lamb without blemish of the FIRST year for a burnt offering unto the Lord" (Lev. 23:10-12).

COMMENT: This wave sheaf of the very first of the firstfruits is a type of our Lord Who was the perfect Lamb without blemish offered in the Spring on Passover. "But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the FIRSTFRUIT of them that sleep" (I Cor. 15:20). Jesus is not the entire firstfruits but rather "the firstfruit OF them that sleep." He is the firstfruit OF the firstfruit or more precisely the "wave sheaf OF the firstfruits." Firstfruit is a term that pertains to agriculture and harvesting. It was never a theological term until introduced into the New Testament with regards to a small number who would be saved prior to a much larger number to be saved later.

THE FIRSTFRUITS (Feast of Weeks): "All the best of the oil , and all the best of the wine, and of the wheat, the FIRSTFRUITS of them which they shall offer unto the Lord, them have I given thee ... And whatsoever is FIRST RIPE in the land which they shall bring unto the Lord, shall be thine..." (Num. 18:12 & 13). "And now, behold, I have brought the firstfruits of the land, which thou, O Lord, has given me. And thou shalt set it before the LORD thy God, and worship before the Lord thy God" (Deut. 26:10).

COMMENT: The type in the New Testament of this Old Testament symbol is the Believer. Notice what James tells us, "Of His own will begat He us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of FIRSTFRUITS of His creatures" (James 1:18). Now a very important point: How far down the road in prophecy can we go until we reach the end of the firstfruits? In Rev. 7:4-8 we read of the sealing of the 144,000. These are a different group from the great innumerable multitude, which no man could number, from every nation and tongue spoken of beginning in verse 9.

In Chapter 14:1 & 4 we are told specifically who these 144,000 are: "And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with Him an hundred forty and four thousand [notice that the innumerable multitudes from all nations is not mentioned here] ... These are they which were not defiled with women, for they are virgins [as in the Bride of Christ]. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, BEING THE FIRSTFRUITS unto God and to the Lamb" (Rev. 14:1 & 4). So every believer from the Apostles to the 144,000 just prior to the return of Jesus Christ to establish His reign on the earth, is called and likened to FIRSTFRUITS! So what does this have to do with the lake of fire? EVERYTHING! Everyone saved before the Day of Judging is likened to firstfruits, so there will be no more firstfruits after the white throne judgment.

Paul tells us in Rom. 8:23, "And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the FIRSTFRUITS of the Spirit..." Nowhere do we read of the "LASTFRUITS," but whenever something is FIRST we also know there is something to follow. Nor are there any references to any "ONLYFRUITS." The firstfruits are clearly not the ONLY fruits! Follow this very closely now, for you are in for a big shock when you understand the type in the fall festival of Tabernacles—the great fall harvest.

THE END-OF-THE-YEAR FEAST OF INGATHERING (Feast of Tabernacles):"And the feast of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours, which thou has sown in the field and the FEAST OF INGATHERING, which is in the END OF THE YEAR, when you have gathered in thy labours out of the field" (Ex. 23:16).

"Thou shall observe the FEAST OF TABERNACLES seven [number of perfection] days, after that you have gathered in your corn and your wine: And you shall REJOICE IN YOUR FEAST, you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, the stranger, and the widow, that are within your gates [that’s just about EVERYONE, wouldn’t you say?]. Seven days [here’s that perfect number again] shall you keep A SOLEMN FEAST [a very important feast to God] unto the LORD your God in the place which the Lord shall choose: because the Lord thy God shall bless you in all your increase, and in all the works of your hands, therefore you shalt surely REJOICE" (Deut. 16:13-15). Here truly was a festival in which EVERYONE, every single person in all Israel, and also did you notice, "the STRANGER" who was NOT an Israelite could really REJOICE! THIS FESTIVAL WAS THE HAPPIEST TIME OF THE YEAR! Do we think it will have no fulfillment in God’s grand plan of salvation?

"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, the fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the FEAST OF TABERNACLES for seven days unto the LORD. On the first day shall be an holy convocation: you shall do no servile work therein. Seven days you shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the EIGHTH DAY shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by FIRE unto the LORD: it is a SOLEMN assembly; and you shall do no servile work therein" (Lev. 23:34-36). Why is the profound and marvelous truth of this festival not taught in its proper chronological order by the prophets of Christendom? How is it even possible to avoid seeing the powerful and glorious consummation of God’s salvation in this Fall Harvest Festival? Why is the truth of this GREAT FEAST being hidden from the eyes of the world? What is it that they are trying to hide from us? God’s Word will show us.

Perhaps I did not explain...

The above post states how God will utimately save ALL his children!!!

Perhaps I did not explain...

The above post states how God will utimately save ALL his children!!!
yes, its good to know that all those who want to be saved can.

but some do not want it :(

Jehovah “does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.” (2 Peter 3:9)

he does not want anyone to be ignorant of him.

A prophet named Azariah said: “If you search for [God], he will let himself be found by you, but if you leave him he will leave you.” (2 Chronicles 15:1, 2)

those who sincerely want to know God and his purposes can surely do so if they make the effort to search for him.

But my righteous one will live by reason of faith,” and, “if he shrinks back, my soul has no pleasure in him.” Now we are not the sort that shrink back to destruction, but the sort that have faith to the preserving alive of the soul.
HEBREWS 10;38-39

Certainly if, after having escaped from the defilements of the world by an accurate knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they get involved again with these very things and are overcome, the final conditions have become worse for them than the first. 2 PETER 2;20

Does not that well-known scripture, John 3:16, clearly show that if one does not ‘exercise faith’ in the Son, that one will be “destroyed”?

One day soon, at just the right time, Jesus will come to execute God’s judgment on this system.
That great event will then pass into universal history, but Jehovah’s faithful servants will keep right on serving him with eternal salvation in view.

Do you hope to be among them, ?

we are NOW living at the time when many Bible prophecies are being fulfilled or are nearing fulfillment.

These show us that we are living in “the last days” of this evil system of things.
2 timothy3;1-5,13

This is the time period called “the conclusion of the system of things”; it will be followed by God’s new world. Matthew 24:3-13

As foretold by Daniel, God’s heavenly Kingdom will soon “crush and put an end to all these kingdoms [now existing], and it itself will stand to times indefinite.”—Daniel 2:44

Among the bible prophecies now being fulfilled, is the one recorded in verse 14 of Matthew chapter 24. There Jesus said:
“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”

All over the earth, that Kingdom-preaching work is being done by millions of Jehovah’s Witnesses. And hundreds of thousands of people are joining them every year.

This is in harmony with the prophecy at Isaiah 2:2, 3, which says that “in the final part of the days” of this evil world, people from many nations would come to Jehovah’s true worship, and ‘he would instruct them about his ways, and they would walk in his paths.’

As one evidence of this, these Christians have ‘beaten their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears and are not learning war anymore.’ (Isaiah 2:4)

All of Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide have done this because they practice love.

This means that they can never take up war weapons against one another or anyone else.

In this they are unique—unlike the world’s religions. (John 13:34, 35; 1 John 3:10-12, 15)

They do not become involved in divisive nationalism, for they form a global brotherhood cemented by love, “a perfect bond of union.”—Colossians 3:14; Matthew 23:8; 1 John 4:20, 21.

now that is what i call a celebration:)true worship has been restored and it is progressive indeed

yes, its good to know that all those who want to be saved can.

Tell me where it says this??

mee, you mostly use Scripture SHOW ME PROOF!!

mee, don't JW's teach that SOME will be saved...Read THIS...

Witness No. 1

"For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the Living God, WHO IS THE SAVIOUR OF ALL MEN, SPECIALLY [not 'exclusively' as Christendom teaches, but "in the greatest degree and particularly" Strong's #3122] of those that BELIEVE." (KING JAMES BIBLE: I Tim. 4:10).

If this verse said "NOT OF ALL MEN"...

Christendom will teach this, stating proof that God is not Saviour of all men...

...But it DOESN'T!!!!

...So what does Christendom teach???

Well its STILL God is NOT the Saviour of ALL men

mee............When is ALLnot ALL!!!!??!!!

Witness No. 2

"For in Him [Christ] the entire complement delights to dwell, and through Him to reconcile ALL to Him (making peace through the blood of His cross), through Him, whether those on the earth or those in the heavens" (Col. 1:20).

Are you BLIND MEE??!!?? What does this say!!?!!

RECONCILE ALL

"If anyone's work shall be burned up, he will forfeit it, yet he shall be saved, yet thus, as through fire" (I Cor. 3:15).

Read the WHOLE chapter of the last verse!!?!! It's about THE JUDGEMENT

YET HE SHALL BE SAVED!!! This is talking about the SINNER!!??!!

Witness No. 3

"For God does not dispatch His Son into the world that He should be judging the world, but that the WORLD may be SAVED through Him" (John 3:17).

Witness No. 4

"No one can come to Me if ever the Father Who sends Me should not be drawing him. And I shall be raising him in the last day" (John 6:44).

God draws us to Him...Why shouldn't God then DRAW ALL!!!

"And he [Christ] is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our sins only, but also for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD" (I John 2:2).

You see Mee!!??!! THE WHOLE WORLD!!

AND FINALLY!!

"Yet all is of God, Who conciliates us to Himself through Christ, and is giving us the dispensation of the conciliation, how that God was in Christ, conciliating the world to Himself, not reckoning their offenses to them, and placing in us the word of the conciliation"
(II Cor. 5:18-19).

This Scripture is clear. God through Christ's sacrifice (Christ's sacrifice carries a whole lot more weight than you ever give Him credit for) is conciliating the whole world to Himself. Do you know what that means? God is "at peace" with mankind. Yes, there are future chastisements and punishments, but the end result has already been accomplished. What the world must yet go through is for their good. But God already knows the end result. All will be saved! However, only "we" have been given this word of reconciliation (that is any of us "we" who believe it).

"Not one [not even you mee!!] is seeking out God" (Rom. 3:11).

"Now what have you which you did not obtain? Now if you obtained it also, why are you BOASTING as though NOT obtaining?" (I Cor. 4::7).

Are you "BOASTING" that God will save ONLY JW's because you have chosen Him!!!

Truth is mee...Christ said this...

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you ... " (John 15:16).

"No one can come to Me if ever the Father Who sends Me should not be drawing him" (John 6:44).

God draws us!! We do not come to Him!!

No, mee...

"...He [God] chooses us in Him [Christ] ... " (Eph. 1:4).

That leaves us with the last question...

"If God chooses us....Why then will He not choose ALL!!!"

Are you "BOASTING" that God will save ONLY JW's because you have chosen Him!!!

The gathering of a great crowd , is going on so that people from all nations can start to wave their symbolic palm branches to welcome Gods reigning king Jesus christ revelation 7;9-10

and it will be these ones that will go on to get through the
GREAT TRIBULATION REVELATION 7;14

and this numberless great crowd have come out of all different sorts of religions around the world and they are all now in unity of purpose ,and are all looking to put their trust in the most high JEHOVAH and his reigning king JESUS CHRIST .

And it is so good when they are dwelling in unity of purpose and they are all willing to work along with Gods purpose for the earth.

THRILLING TIMES we are living in right now , and the gathering of that GREAT CROWD GOES ON MATTHEW 24;14

mee, don't JW's teach that SOME will be saved...

indeed the bible does teach us that a great crowd will get through the great tribulation revelation 7;9-14
and the gathering goes on worldwide:) and they listen to Jesus voice john 10;16
and they are with the little flock in unity and purpose, the same way that the little flock are in unity of purpose with Jesus. luke 12;32 and it works a treat:)

(that is any of us "we" who believe it).

very true ,but many do not want it

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.
john 3;16

exercising faith is what it is all about.

and everyone doing that will not be destroyed.

For the speech about the torture stake is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is God’s power. 1 corinthians 1;18

Furthermore, the world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever.
1 john 2;17

Back