New writing column

iBrian

Peace, Love and Unity
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Just to say that pseudonymous asked if he could have a writing column here - and as he's already posted some articles of his own about before, I thought it a good idea.

Anyway, we now have two writing columns up. Just FYI. :)

I said:
Just to say that pseudonymous asked if he could have a writing column here - and as he's already posted some articles of his own about before, I thought it a good idea.

just wanted to make a note saying i was in the process of rewiting/editing most of my essays, so you might see the same essay re-posted, and an earlier one deleted. this is just an effort on my part to find a better language to share my perceptions than commonly used wording from traditions that i admittedly know very little about. it is not easy using language to describe what has been essentially a solo trip for me, but i am doing what i can to get my perceptions across in the most neutral of terminology.

thanks to everyone who visits my column, and it is my sincere hope that you find something useful, if not humorous in the posts.

dcv-

I said:

What's involved in writing a column for you? How often are they due? Do you have particular subject restrictions beyond "they should be spiritual in nature"? I might be interested in writing a column from a Reconstruction pov, should the frequency be (for instance) monthly, rather than a weekly commitment.

If you'd really like to open with a column then feel free to e-mail me (I presume you still have it?) - and I'll be happy to disuss the matter. :)

Back