Happy Birthday I. Brian

sikhphilosophy

SPN *****istrator
Reaction score
Hi Brian

Many Many Happy Returns for the day... :)

One this day I would love to congratulate you on your successful effort to maintain this website full of quality stuff, clean and very pleasant experience for everyone...

Please keep it up and enjoy Life,

Happy Birthday to You !!!

from everybody at...

Yeah, ditto. LOL I'm taint no good at speechafin', and congratulationin'.

Happy Birthday, Brian !

I wish you luck, healty and anything you dream to come true.

Regards,

alexa
110103_birthday_cake_prv.gif
268) this.width=268;fireHBObjectEvent('myOS','objectOnLoad','1');" border=0 Remotesrc="http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/110103/110103_birthday_cake_prv.gif" Localsrc="110103_birthday_cake_prv.gif" < td lastLoaded="">

Thanks again, folks - got the Indiana Jones collection on DVD - watched Raiders of the Lost Ark last night. :)

I prefer the Last Crusade. I like the way the old knight guy says, 'you've chosen wisely'. Sean Connery is cool, too. Speaking of age, he's held up better than Harrison Ford. They could play brothers now.

Mus Zibii said:
I prefer the Last Crusade. I like the way the old knight guy says, 'you've chosen wisely'. Sean Connery is cool, too. Speaking of age, he's held up better than Harrison Ford. They could play brothers now.
Last Crusade is also my favorite !

Sean Connery is a very good actor. Genereally he has serious roles, but in this film he really makes me laugh. ;)

I wish all your good thinkings may come true Brian... Happy Birthday,

LoveErai

Back