Color quiz

Zenda71

Reaction score
This is always a fun one. What is a color psychologist anyway?

http://www.colorquiz.com/

• Your Existing Situation
    • Acts in an orderly, methodical, and self-contained manner. Needs the sympathetic understanding of someone who will give her recognition and approval.
    Your Stress Sources
    • Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which she imposes of herself or by her own choice and decision.
    Your Restrained Characteristics
    • Becomes distressed when her needs or desires are misunderstood and feels that she has no one to turn to or rely on. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
    Your Desired Objective
    • Desires release from an unsatisfactory situation and from existing burdens which are both depressing and intolerable. Seeking a way out, but feels there is no solution. Tries to protect herself against becoming involved in arguments and conflict.
    Your Actual Problem
    • Fears that her independence will be threatened or severely restricted unless she protects herself from outside influence. Does not want to be bothered.

ok.. i'm just funny like this...

here's what you got last time you took the colorquiz, Zenda :)

http://www.comparative-religion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1004

Colorquiz results:
Your Existing Situation

• Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities--especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous.
Your Stress Sources
  • Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which she imposes of herself or by her own choice and decision.
  • Willing to participate and to allow herself to become involved, but tries to fend off conflict and disturbance in order to reduce tension. Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.
Your Desired Objective
  • Needs a peaceful environment. Wants release from stress, and freedom from conflicts or disagreement. Takes pains to control the situation and its problems by proceeding cautiously. Has sensitivity of feeling and a fine eye for detail.
Your Actual Problem
  • Does not wish to be involved in differences of opinion, contention or argument, preferring to be left in peace.
how do they compare?

things that make me say hmmm ) aka here i am

• Your Existing Situation
    • Exercises initiative in overcoming obstacles and difficulties. Either holds, or wishes to achieve, a position of authority in which control can be exerted over events.
    Your Stress Sources
    • Delights in the tasteful, the gracious, and the sensitive, but maintains his attitude of critical appraisal and refuses to be swept off his feet unless genuineness and integrity can be absolutely vouched for. Therefore keeps a strict and watchful control on his emotional relationships as he must know exactly where he stands. Demands complete sincerity as a protection against his own tendency to be too trusting.
    • Feels that he is burdened with more than his fair share of problems. However, he sticks to his goals and tries to overcome his difficulties by being flexible and accommodating.
      Willing to become emotionally involved, but demanding and particular in his choice of a partner and in his relations with those close to him. Needs reassurance and is careful to avoid open conflict since this might reduce his prospects of realizing his hopes.
      Circumstances force him to compromise and to forgo some pleasures for the time being. Capable of achieving physical satisfaction through sexual activity.
    Your Desired Objective
    • Seeks affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Desires an intimate union, in which there is a love, self-sacrifice and mutual trust.
    Your Actual Problem
    • Needs to protect himself against his tendency to be too trusting, as he finds it is liable to be misunderstood or exploited by others. Is therefore seeking a relationship providing peaceful and understanding intimacy, and in which each knows exactly where the other stands.

Zenda71 said:
This is always a fun one. What is a color psychologist anyway?
. . . .
You ask, what is a color psychologist?

I think (s)he is a laboratory worker who studies the phenomenon of color perception in living things like humans.

What about you, what do you think is a color psychologist?

Susma Rio Sep

:p Excellent, Vajra! The only overlap is in my stress source. So, how reliable is this test? (Is it specificity or reliability that's the question?)

:D (if there were a laughing emoticon, I'd post that!)

Susma, I still haven't the slightest idea of what a color psychologist is. Probably someone who uses color to delve into your psyche, I guess. But if this test is any indication, it seems kinda unreliable ... :)

With metta,
Zenda

Back