i miss you, athens was great )

P

PersonaNonGrata

‘Teach them, they will understand the logic even they don’t know where to put their religions unto”, said You.

Exhausted, drunk a sip of water and looked at the aristocraticly furnished great hall, that was build and furnished by the founders of the new belief. Looking at it You continued with disgust on your volume “ Say we own this place”… Some murmuring occurred at the back rows of the armchair circlings in the hall, crystal glass tappings on the mahogany tables.

‘Man must have earthly goods’, Decent says.

‘If he could afford them’ a fresh meat replies.

‘Turn on the lights’ I said from the stage. ‘What is greed, then?’

silencio

-‘More?’, Cockeyed Harry whispered…

-‘If I have more why shant I buy more?’ said Lee, trying to find her lipstick in her Louis Vuitton Murakami bag.

-‘That’s not the point here,’ a Turkish guy named Eray said, ‘What are the morals in order to reach that moneyfull place, where’s the limit?’

silencio

-‘Oh dude, you gotta learn English asap’, Linn cried. Everyone laughed, lights turned of, spot on the stage, and You are in the middle. Thought for a moment and then ‘Yeah wtf is greed? Who decides i don’t need more of …that’

"greeks exactly look like turks" said i. "how turks would be if they were catholics" said she on the car. "Stf up and continue sucking i yelled, dont be a smartass", she continued...

Back