The Myth of the Big Bang

So, the big bang is a singularity. I have been told about this before. I wonder if this is not metaphorical for sudden explosion of human intelligence, as in renaissance, or waking up for a new beginning. In a way, it confirms the cycle theory. I'll read more about this. Thanks for the suggestion.
Ben

Creation was a beautiful thing. A formation of light and elements. The big bang was the big fall when the pairs split apart causing the elements to become halfs of wholes and the soul and spirit to be sealed away. There is a new heaven and new earth prophecy because the universe beyond this one, gods universe is also going through a change. Beyond that universe is the actual creator which is the crystal spirit I have been talking about. All beings will become crystal beings. A new heaven and a new earth.

Creation was a beautiful thing. A formation of light and elements. The big bang was the big fall when the pairs split apart causing the elements to become halfs of wholes and the soul and spirit to be sealed away. There is a new heaven and new earth prophecy because the universe beyond this one, gods universe is also going through a change. Beyond that universe is the actual creator which is the crystal spirit I have been talking about. All beings will become crystal beings. A new heaven and a new earth.

I like the metaphorical tune of this post of yours above. Only that, I don't see the simile you build of the big bang as the big fall, if you mean what happened to Adam and Eve. There is no fall when one acquires knowledge. Rather the opposite is true. There is an elevation of the mind. No wonder
the Prophet declared that people perish for lack of knowledge. (Hos. 4:6)
Ben

Back