Instant Magick by Christopher Penczak

H

Hermes

I just got his book. I am reading it and I am very pleased. As hard Bardon is for the undisciplined, 21st century aspirant, Penczak offers very easy and practicable path/ meditative ideas that includes spells for virtually any circumstance. There are certain shortcomings from reading Rawn Clark and Bardon but the Instant Magick book is very well written and can be useful if read along the previously mentioned materials, in tandem.
The best explanation of Magic as to why and how it WORKS was put down on paper by Rawn Clark who is not only a writer but a practitioner of magic/quabbalah. No doubt, Penczak also practices what he preaches but he lacks explaining why it works. Knowing why something works and fully understanding and accepting that as FACT, puts the aspirant heads above the other aspirants who just do something without a clear insight to the inner workings of mysteries. [I am going to post this as a book review with four stars.]

Interesting, but kind in a form of 10-minute to success books. What type of practices are described in the book? Book description says that you can practice magick anywhere without spells and tools, but most of clasicall daily practice rituals like LBRP, LBRH ect.. can be done without magickal tools.

Mental visualizations and mantras (he calls it spells) of various kinds with emphasis on developing your own for whatever purpose you need. Lesser emphasis on rituals (which is my strong reason to like it) - I am not into rituals.....
No extra jargon, no hocus-pocus only practical advice.
Interesting, but kind in a form of 10-minute to success books. What type of practices are described in the book? Book description says that you can practice magick anywhere without spells and tools, but most of clasicall daily practice rituals like LBRP, LBRH ect.. can be done without magickal tools.

Using mental mantras works wonders! One can control everything from their emotional state to their body chemistry with the proper mantras.

The only thing I've ever read of Christopher Penczak was The Inner Temple of Witchcraft book, but the Meditation CD's that were made to go with that book I still use to this day, even though I bought them 15 years ago. I've opened many peoples' Chakras by playing those CD's for them.

Concerning the ritual aspect of Magick, it is nothing more than psychodrama to get the mind in the proper mood so it can exert its Will upon the universe. Once a person becomes sufficiently familiar with the states of consciousness necessary, all of the outer trappings of tools, clothes, etc. become unnecessary. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't continue using them for fun if you Will, of course. :)

NLP and the Remote Viewing programs that the Spooky guys ran and still run are cream of the crop of magick. To change reality , you simply need the correct postulate and the right state of mind. Real Magickians simply speak what they want and it happens.:eek:

Back