Preachers Of Hate

Here is Kamal Saleem, another preacher of hate caught in preaching lies, expanding the gap of misunderstanding between Muslims and non-Muslims. He quotes hadiths no one ever heard of and inexistent qur'anic verses. He falsely presents himself as "hafeez" (a person who memorizes entire Qur'an). Sadly, some people believe this man.

Fake Ex-Muslim exposed: Kamal Saleem. - YouTube

It sure is true what Allah SWT has said: that Muslims shall recognize liers by the way they talk. Non-Muslims may not be able to do so with people like the ones shown in these videos, but it is Muslims' job to help others see through the lies.

I do not believe any sane and rational person would support the kind of bigotry and hatred you have captured. That is why we yanks are fighting back (organizing against Rush and Rushdoony.

I highly respect when people disagree in a civil manner. But when one uses clear lies, that is what I hate. Not only are some of the haters preaching more hate, but they profit from it. Every community has those, unfortunately, and I think we all need to expose them.

I highly respect when people disagree in a civil manner. But when one uses clear lies, that is what I hate. Not only are some of the haters preaching more hate, but they profit from it. Every community has those, unfortunately, and I think we all need to expose them.
I agree. Hate is the opposite of what god is. GODS hate is totally different from what people veiw it as. His hate destroys hate with love. He is divine and has that mind. Hate that incites riots, harms life ect. You should hate the sin but never the sinner thats the way. You destroy meanness with kindness. This is the only way god hates. People have such a distorted view of god sometimes and false preachers prey on that fact. They are nothing but misguided men themselves.

Please watch: this guy, supposedly a devout Muslim at some time in his life, does not even know the basics of how to start a prayer, mispronounces common words Muslims use daily, etc. Unfortunately, he is selling his lies to the non-Muslims and encouraging more hate.

Dr. Ergun Caner

FAKE EX MUSLIM EXPOSED PART 1 Dr.Ergun Caner talks about his Journey from Islam to Christ - YouTube

[FONT=&quot]FAKE EX MUSLIM EXPOSED PART 2 Dr.Ergun Caner talks about his Journey from Islam to Christ - YouTube[/FONT]

That your opinion, NCT? I never said such...

This stuff is truly what is complicating religious structures.
After 911 happened (I watched the towers collapse from across the Hudson River) I knew from my studies that this was not the work of mainstream Islam, but try to take that stance with most Americans especially around the NYC area and they don't get it.

As long as we have people who spread hate by what they preach (on all sides) people are not going to get the truth. Centuries ago, it was "all" the Jews who murdered Jesus or were blamed for it. No matter that we read in the NT that masses greeted Jesus when he came to Jerusalem on a donkey. Back in the day, there was no people calling themselves Christians. They all believed themselves to belong to Israel as Jews.

We know that Sanhedrin were responsible for crucifying the Son of Man, but so what? Every human being comprises many groups, and every Group within our Family is comprised of Humanity.

It's when we can see the One/Unity in this, feel also the Harmony w/in Tension, between Many and the One, between all such Groups and the urge to pull apart, as well as to rush together, and when we can resolve all such differences (through time, with Love and patience ~ and Intelligence), ALL differences which divide people unnecessarily ...

... when this occurs, that the Son of Man who is a Son of God, WILL become known again to this Earth. The fact that three religions in the West have awareness of and belief in this fact, really should be enough to turn every head toward the Coming One, either directly, through a growing recognition of POSITIVE implications ... or similarly, via the ever-present ability to reach inward, and to be with God within the HEART.

What are the baying of the occasional lonesome wolves, or sheep, proverbial lowing of cattle, while We, too, observe the Star again Approaching?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kriophoros

Dear Amica,

Why you are so afraid. Do you think that eslam can be defeted by these acts??. Do you think people can be convinced by these acts??, What is the value to have those follower who can be convinced by these acts??.

If there exist a god who can be killed should be killed.
If there a dharma who can be defeted shold be defeted.
If there a follower who can be convinced by external factors, shuld not be allowed to follw.

I think you do not believe in eslam and has much more doubts about it capacity, nobality. If it is not so, certainly you do not believe in people's wisdome. What will you do of those people who do not have wisdome.

If you are protecting eslam then you are also doing the same kind of sin. Can you see yourself??

Hi Brijesh--

I am not afraid and do not believe that Islam can be defeated by these acts. However, I like to point out to those who spread lies, regardless who they are. There are many calling themselves Muslims spreading lies about others as well. I just like to tell others about them.

I do not understand your last question: "If you are protecting eslam then you are also doing the same kind of sin. Can you see yourself??" If I am protecting Islam I am sinning? How is that so, please explain? As one who accepts Islam as my faith, I think it is my duty to defend it within the truth.

You said: "I think you do not believe in eslam and has much more doubts about it capacity, nobality. If it is not so, certainly you do not believe in people's wisdome. What will you do of those people who do not have wisdome."
According to my religious teachings, Islam will always remain. It will never disappear. For centuries enemies of belief in One God SWT have tried to destroy the Message. They may have distorted it, but it always managed to survive (through Hebrews, Christians, Muslims, and others who received the Message). I have no doubt in Islam's abilities and its nobility to survive. Some people do lack wisdom, and there is nothing I can do about it. At the same time, I have a duty to point out to lies.
My religion (Islam) teaches me that I should witness to the truth, even if the truth is against me.
"O You who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to God, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be against rich or poor, for God can best protect both. Follow not the cravings of your hearts, lest you swerve, and if you distort justice or decline to do justice, verily God is well acquainted with all that you do." (Noble Qur'an 4:135)

Peace.

Back