Materialism

Discussion in 'Modern Religions' started by casanovapt2, Nov 5, 2012.

1. casanovapt2

casanovapt2 New Member

By materialism, I mean to materialize your life, whom of you are designing and living a life that they have consciously chosen, and are happy about?

I like to use and test my spiritual faith, by witnessing what is possible in the material world.

What are you doing?

2. etsijä

etsijä New Member

I am not entirely sure what you mean, but as to me, the answer to your first question is no. And one of the reasons being that I find that this world revolves too much around money. Materialism in itself is not necessarily bad - I do like stuff, and evern more I like to create things. And for that, I need materials. And for that I need money. And for that, I need a job. And thus I do not have the time to do all those things I would like to do.

And no one will pay you for sitting on a mountain top pondering the meaning of sitting on a mountain top.

3. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Being Deviant IS My Art.

I like to use and test my spiritual faith, by witnessing what is possible in the material world.

I do not understand this comment. Witnessing the material world is testing your spiritual faith how?