it's saturday night, so why are you here?

Great! Once you've hit broadband, you wonder how you ever coped on modems. :)

It's the morning after, but as I'm here but self-employed, it can only mean I'm procrastinating. :D

Sunday night, home alone deciding whether to be bothered to party or just stay home in the warm with a glass of good wine. A couple of hours yet to decide. I tend to hibernate in the winter really should move to a warm country, maybe one day my twin flame will turn up.

I feel sure there is many more blessings to come.

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar

Sacredstar said:
Sunday night, home alone deciding whether to be bothered to party or just stay home in the warm with a glass of good wine. A couple of hours yet to decide. I tend to hibernate in the winter really should move to a warm country, maybe one day my twin flame will turn up.

I feel sure there is many more blessings to come.

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar

I'm a homebody myself, Sacredstar, especially when it is cold outside. But I like the cold weather. I also like it that the cold passes and Spring comes again!

I'm not sure what you mean by your twin flame, but what/whoever, I hope it comes your way. :)

Stay cozy,

IMO, better to take a risk and go outside and meet people. :)

The number of times I thought against going out because it seemed like too much bother, only to have been sincerely glad to have made that effort... :)

Though obviously it depends on the mood and company. :)

Back