About The End time in Islam

Do you think that the End time of the life is near ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I don't believe on the end time of the life

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Friend

In the Name of God
Reaction score
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Is The End Time near ?

"What are they awaiting but for the Hour to come upon them suddenly? Its Signs have already come. What good will their Reminder be to them when it does arrive" (Surah Muhammad: 18

From this verse we learn that the Qur'an describes signs that announce the coming of the Last Day. In order to understand the signs of this 'great announcement' we must reflect upon these verses. Otherwise, as the verse indicates, our thinking will be of no use when the Last Day is suddenly upon us.

THE HOUR IS NEAR

Allah reveals in the Qur'an that there can be no doubt that the Last Day is near.
And the Hour is coming without any doubt ... (Surat al-Hajj: 7)

We did not create the heavens and earth and everything between them, except with truth. The Hour is certainly coming. (Surat al-Hijr: 85)

There may be some who think that the message of the Qur'an concerning the Last Day was revealed more that 1400 years ago and that this is a long time compared to the length of a human life. But here, it is a question of the end of the world, the sun and the stars, in short, of the universe. When we consider that the universe is billions of years old, fourteen centuries is a very short period of time.

In the hadiths that have come down to us from the Prophet (saas), news is given concerning the End Times and the Golden Age of Islam. When we compare these signs with the events that are taking place in our time, we can see many indications that we are living through the End Times and which also herald the arrival of the Golden Age of Islam .

Some of the signs related in the hadiths were observable in some part of the world in any period during the 1400 year history of Islam, but that would not have proven that that period was the the End Times. For a certain period to be called the End Times, all the signs of the Last Day must be observed to be occurrence in that same period. This is expressed in a hadith:

Allah's Messenger (saas) said: 'The Harj (will increase).' They asked, 'What is the Harj?' He replied, '(It is) killing (murdering), (it is) murdering (killing).' (Bukhari)“

The Hour will come when violence, bloodshed, and anarchy become common”. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal)

“The world will not come to an end until a day would come to the people on which there will be general massacre and bloodshed” . ( Imam Muslim)

If we look at the last fourteen centuries, we see that wars were regional before the twentieth century. However, wars that affected everyone in the world, political systems, entire economies and social structures, have happened only comparatively recently, in the two world wars. In World War I, more than 20 million died; in World War II, the toll was more than 50 million. At the same time, World War II is acknowledged to have been the bloodiest, the greatest and the most destructive war in history.

The conflicts that occurred after World War II-the Cold War, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Arab-Israeli conflict, and the Gulf War-are among the most critical events of our time. Likewise, regional wars, conflicts and civil wars, have caused destruction in many parts of the world. In places such as Bosnia, Palestine, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Kashmir and many others, problems continue to afflict humanity.

"Great cities will be ruined and it will be as if they had not existed the day before". (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir al-Zaman)

The ruin of great cities spoken of in this hadith brings to mind the destruction that now arises from war and various natural disasters. Recently developed nuclear weapons, aircraft, bombs, missiles, and other modern weapons, have caused untold destruction. These terrible weapons have brought about a degree of destruction never before seen. Indeed, the great cities targeted are most affected by this destruction. The incomparable destruction of the Second World War is an example of this. With the use of the atom bomb in world's greatest war, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were completely destroyed. As a result of heavy bombing, European capitals and other important cities suffered a great amount of damage.

"The Hour (Last Day) will not be established until ... earthquakes will be very frequent." (Bukhari)

There are two great hadiths before the day of Judgment... and then years of earthquakes. (Narrated by Umm Salama r.a.)
In the last few years, major earthquakes have occurred repeatedly and are among the foremost fears of people around the world.

If we look at the data collected by the American National Earthquake Information Center for 1999, we find that 20,832 earthquakes happened somewhere in the world. As a result, an estimated 22,711 persons lost their lives.

The Hour will come when adultery becomes widespread. (Al-Haythami, Kitab al-Fitan)

The Last Hour will not be established until they (wicked people) commit adultery on the roads (public ways). (Ibn Hibban and Bazzar)

Men will imitate women; and Women will imitate men. (Allama Jalaluddin Suyuti, Durre-Mansoor)

People will indulge in homosexuality and lesbianism. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal)

There will be prevalence of open illegal intercourse. (Bukhari)

The Hour (Last Day) will not be established until murders will increase. (Bukhari)

Near the establishment of the Hour there will be days during which (religious) knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and general ignorance will spread... (Bukhari)

There will come a time upon the Ummat when people will recite the Qur'an, but it will not go further than their throats, (into their hearts). (Bukhari)

Before the Last Hour there will be commotions like pieces of a dark night in which a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening, or a believer in the evening and infidel in the morning. (Abu Dawud)

There will appear in latter times a people who will gain this world with the help of religion. (Tirmidhi)

The Last Hour will not be established until there will remain those people who will neither be aware of the virtues and never prevent the vices. (Ahmad)

The Last Hour will not come before Allah takes His religion away from the people of the earth, leaving no one in it but heathens who do not recognise right or object to wrong. (Reported by Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'As)

The Last Hour will not come before there come forth thirty Dajjals (imposters), each presenting himself as an apostle of Allah. (Abu Dawud)

Salaam for all .

Question for all ( Do you think that the Hour or the end time is near ?

Thanks
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]
[/font]

Dear Friend

Yes I and other colleagues who are mediums feel we are going through the end times. We are particularly concerned about 2006, if we get past 2006 without WW3 or something worst I will then be very happy. It is also the end of Revelations between now and 2012.

2006 is the crunch year, so much will depend on the choices of the people between now and then. Bush being re-elected does not bode well, but we live in hope that the people will take back their power from wounded leaders and begin to say NO! Enough is enough! No more wake-up calls, no more war in our name or the name of Christ, I pray that the brotherhood of man will unite and act compassionately and create the Kingdom of Love.

One planet, one people walking together side by side, hand in hand, in the front line.

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar

Dear Friend here is another sign of the end times from Revelations. Both the UK and the US are planning to introduce ID cards. (See political forum for more information).

Revelations Chapter 13

13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (Bush)

13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against GOD, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

13:7 And it was giv en to him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given to him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

13.10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity. He that killeth with the
sword must be killed by the sword.

13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, (ID cards) or in their foreheads (birth certificates).

13:17 That no man may buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (George Orwell springs to mind)

13:18 Here is the wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six.

The Anti-Christ

All men are born free.......

Sacredstar

Sacredstar said:
Dear Friend

Yes I and other colleagues who are mediums feel we are going through the end times. We are particularly concerned about 2006, if we get past 2006 without WW3 or something worst I will then be very happy. It is also the end of Revelations between now and 2012.

2006 is the crunch year, so much will depend on the choices of the people between now and then. Bush being re-elected does not bode well, but we live in hope that the people will take back their power from wounded leaders and begin to say NO! Enough is enough! No more wake-up calls, no more war in our name or the name of Christ, I pray that the brotherhood of man will unite and act compassionately and create the Kingdom of Love.

One planet, one people walking together side by side, hand in hand, in the front line.

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar
Salaam to all

I pray to my God to bless you my friend " Sacredstar" even we have different religion we have the same God , If all people like you we will be never suffering from war and hate .

Salaam .

I think that it is near but we can’t determine it's fixed time. It is a relatively issue the earth old is billion of years , So the word " near " is under discussion we can’t estimate it with years , decades , centauries ......

thanks

I have to admit, I still fail to see any clear indicator that we have actually reached "end times".

Even with the Iraq War and after effects, I would say that we're living in one of the most peaceful times ever on this planet. If you don't believe me, just pick up any decent history book covering the past 2,000 years at least.

No single or collected criteria of end times is any more applicable now than 100, 400, 600, 1000, 1500 years ago. In my opinion. :)

Dear Friend

Yes I agree but it is well worth looking into the Mayan prophecies, even they do not know what is going to happen after 2012 all will depend on human choices....

Peace or destruction which is why 2006 is so important this will chart the waters for the years that follow.

But the tree of life is dying, earth activists are giving up hope and are coming up for retirement with few to follow them, their financial resources are drying up as the wealthy people from the 60's die off. Frogs that have lived on planet earth through every earth change during 200 million years are dying on mass suddenly. There are things going on, on this planet that even scientists cannot explain.

Many of my friends are getting ready to move to live ecologically and self sustainably. Part of the millenium prophecy that I received in the mid 90's said that 2/3rds of the world population will cease to walk the earth. I was alos told that land would be the only investment due to being able to grow one's own food.

Population is set to fall over the next 50 years due to the fall in the birth rate now, hence why government ministers were demanding that it is our duty to give birth and why they are spending so much money on familes with children under five, to ensure that they are independent, because there will not be a social state in 20 years due to the lower numbers of people working to support it. Within 50 years the financial infrastructure will collapse for the same reason. We are not birthing enough children to support it. On top of that we have 6 million children in the US hooked on drugs like Ritalin, closing down human consciousness.

Population figures that are based on the last 20 years growth are as inaccurate as the future markets. The fact is the west is not birthing the children now.

Another reason behind cloning and genetic engineering their fall back position.

But we step not into fear as we walk forwards into the new golden age, whatever comes some of us are indeed ready. For I have no doubt there will be times of chaos yet to come, as more and more people wake up to the stark realities of the world that we have co-created.

being love

Sacredstar

Salaam for all
[font=arial,verdana,geneva,helvetica,sans-serif]The Signs are listed in roughly chronological order, although the order is not necessarily precise, especially for those in the future.

This is a brief summary of the signs; there are many books, articles, cassettes etc. which discuss these in greater detail. May Allah enable us to recognise and heed the Signs, and strengthen us in the times of tribulation.

Past

1. Splitting of the Moon.

2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.

3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the
caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)

4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).

5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.

6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.

7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.

8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to
the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)

9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)

10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.

Present?

</FONT>

11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.

12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.

14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.

16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.

17. Earthquakes will increase.

18. Time will pass more quickly.

19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.

20. Bloodshed will increase.

21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.

22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

Future

</FONT>

24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains
the treasure.

26. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.

27. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.

28. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.

29. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).

30. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.

31. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.

32. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.

33. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).

34. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.

35. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.

36. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.

37. Society will then decay.

38. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.

39. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.

40. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.

41. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.

42. The huge cloud of smoke.

43. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).

44. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.

45. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."

46. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.

47. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

48. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

[/font]

I don't recall reading most of what you have down there as signs in the Qur'an.

Dear Friend

Is there any room for free will

the greatest gift from GOD?

For humanity to choose?

being love

Sacredstar

Sacredstar said:
Dear Friend

Is there any room for free will

the greatest gift from GOD?

For humanity to choose?

being love

Sacredstar
Salaam Sacredstar,

Please explain your questions or idea, I don't no what do you mean.

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

Dear mirrorinthefog,

what u read from Friend's post was mostly from hadith.

Dear Sacredstar,

yes, there is free will.

I don't understand why we obsess over such things..."End times are approaching all be warned"...It's like doing your homework because you know it's almost due. Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Aren't we supposed to learn at our own pace? Isn't the point to learn and understand what you're doing here and achieve peace, not fear of some ominous end day? Threatening people with doom and destruction often proves counter productive.

mirrorinthefog said:
I don't understand why we obsess over such things..."End times are approaching all be warned"...It's like doing your homework because you know it's almost due. Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Aren't we supposed to learn at our own pace? Isn't the point to learn and understand what you're doing here and achieve peace, not fear of some ominous end day? Threatening people with doom and destruction often proves counter productive.
Peace upon you "mirrorinthefog"

You are right, but it's a relative issue each one feel that he is in the path of peace according to his believe .the idea here to remember that we have an end point, so we must be aware about what we did and what we want to do.

Salaam for all

Hello

I said:
I have to admit, I still fail to see any clear indicator that we have actually reached "end times".

Even with the Iraq War and after effects, I would say that we're living in one of the most peaceful times ever on this planet. If you don't believe me, just pick up any decent history book covering the past 2,000 years at least.

No single or collected criteria of end times is any more applicable now than 100, 400, 600, 1000, 1500 years ago. In my opinion. :)
I would like to introduce an idea. How about on a global scale.. when has it been more feasible to wage war on any given country in any other time. With the new technology of the past century: planes submarines satellites computers you can now target any coordinate on the planet with a nuclear weapon. It has gone beyond warring with neighboring countries we've now had 2 world wars where the ENTIRE world was involved.

Faithful Servant

Hi

mirrorinthefog said:
Some of us feel that theres no time to waste.. And some may be over zealous in warning of these times because they believe that the message of hope falls on deaf ears.

Faithful Servant

Hello Sacredstar

"13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (Bush) "

I didnt know President Bush was considered the anti-christ in some circles. Most Christians and other religions feel he is the lesser of two evils. We face a moral dilemma in the U.S. that we feel take precedence over other issues. Some of them pertain to slowing down end-time prophecies. Sodom and Gomorrah faced a similiar moral decline and look what happened to it. The angels of God could not find 10 righteous to halt the destruction of it. Or how about the great flood because there were none righteous in the whole world for the exception of one man and his family.

Faithful Servant

Friend said:
Salaam for all
Friend said:
The Signs are listed in roughly chronological order, although the order is not necessarily precise, especially for those in the future.​
This is a brief summary of the signs; there are many books, articles, cassettes etc. which discuss these in greater detail. May Allah enable us to recognise and heed the Signs, and strengthen us in the times of tribulation.​
Present?
11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.​
12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.​
13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.(Arabs political conflict)
14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.​
15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.​
16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.
17. Earthquakes will increase.
18. Time will pass more quickly.
19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.​
20. Bloodshed will increase.
21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.(​
22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.​
23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.​
__________________________​
Great cities will be ruined and it will be as if they had not existed the day before". (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir al-Zaman)
I wrote these information before the last Earthquakes and it's influence ,but I didn't predict about it !!!. I took these information from what our prophet Mohameed (PUH) said about the signs of the end .Nobody can know what is the exactly time of the end it is a relatively issue according to the old of the earth and the life over it .

Yes there is no time to waste, those that do not shift their consciousness will not be staying on planet earth.

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar

Faithfulservant said:
Hi

Some of us feel that theres no time to waste.. And some may be over zealous in warning of these times because they believe that the message of hope falls on deaf ears.

Faithful Servant

Maybe,,but I think it is a relative situation...The 100 year nothing in the account of the life of earth .

Back