Quotes and Memes

1696115797662.png

The creator of the meme can't even spell 'Fentanyl' correctly, so I doubt he/she can provide references to support the claim?
I actually watched it in real time.

Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, while not actively promoted, were made available in the state of Florida. When the gummint got wind that Florida was having success, particularly with Ivermectin, they quickly seized the supply with the brief and clearly misleading claim to make it available across all of the states, and instead it simply disappeared, doctors were no longer able to get any supply of it.

So I understand the comment, experientially. I watched it happen as it unfolded.

All Nations, known in History or in Travels have hoped, believed and expected a future and better State. The Maker of the Universe, the Cause of all Things, whether We call it, Fate or Chance or god has inspired this Hope. If it is a Fraud, we shall never know it. We shall never resent the Imposition, be grateful for the Illusion, nor grieve for the disappointment.

John Adams to Thomas Jefferson, May 3, 1816

Lend me now all the powers and all the penetration of thy thought; for the idea of Divinity, which cannot be conceived save by divine assistance, resembles a rapid stream precipitating itself onwards with impetuosity, and often, therefore, outstrips the attention of the listeners, and even of him who teaches.

Hermes Mercurius Trismagistus

THERE is in most passions a shrinking away from ourselves. The passionate pursuer has all the earmarks of a fugitive. Passions usually have their roots in that which is blemished, crippled, incomplete and insecure within us. The passionate attitude is less a response to stimuli from without than an emanation of an inner dissatisfaction.

Eric Hoffer

He that urges gratitude pleads the cause both of God and men, for without it we can neither be sociable nor religious.
We can be thankful to a friend for a little money; and yet for the freedom and command of the whole earth, and for the great benefits of our being, our life, health, and reason, we look upon ourselves as under no obligation.

Seneca

Last edited:
Who sees all beings in his own Self, and his own Self in all beings, loses all fear.
When a sage sees this great Unity and his Self has become all beings, what delusion and what sorrow can ever be near him?

Isha Upanishad

Let not mettá [goodwill] be mistaken as a mere sentiment. It is the power of the strong. If the leaders from different walks of life were to give mettá a fair trial, no principle or guideline to action would be found to possess greater efficiency or fruitfulness in all spheres.
In everything man is the ultimate unit. If man decides to substitute mettá as a policy of action for aggression and ill will, the world will turn into a veritable abode of peace. For it is only when man shall have peace within himself, and boundless goodwill for others, that peace in the world will become real and enduring.

Ácariya Buddharakkhita

Back