QuEsTiOn ?!?!?!?!

There are points I like to call salvation issues I believe that both Catholic and Protestants have enough of to make it. Like the woman who touched the hem of Jesus robe and was healed.
Doctrine wise I myself Differ in Drastik ways from both sects.
Reading the history of the Church of Rome is scary to me for alot more reasons than I care to go into I will however point out a few just to hear your input.

Do you believe that the papel power has the authority to change the Bible or the doctrines taught by it ?

One simple example is found in Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father which is in heaven.

Mithraism was one of the for most cults during constantine's time and amongest the Roman soldiers during the time of Christ with the top level leaders title being Pater (father)

Do you believe that ties to these pagen religions may have influenced some of the doctrine you have today and if so is that right?

Saint Innocent I,( yr 402 to 417 )It was during his papacy the ravages of plague and famine were so frightful, and divine help seemed so far off, that papal permission was granted to sacrifice and pray to the pagan deities

Is this kind of papal decision allowed and could it happen again?

I am earnest in wanting to know please do not be offended by the harshness of these questions I mean none

Back