Egregore (artificial elemental)

Discussion in 'Esoteric' started by shaffy, Aug 29, 2019.

1. shaffy

shaffy Member

The body is only a vessel, you shoudn't fear death, that is what the occult actually teaches you. Still society has to protect people who are attacked with black magic, because it's against someone's will as Dion Fortune says. And there is a cause and effect that is actually measurable, some Japanese people are actually measuring it, the subtle meridian or chi (emotional / energy changes) changes in your body and the effects of that, also in combination with hypnotherapy!

2. shaffy

shaffy Member

Africans thought this was Macumba or Quimbanda, while this is Tantra, in combination with mantra (Masonic order or occult lodge of perhaps Hindus or a Sufi occult lodge, which comes from Tantra, see also later in the article about the Masonic Egregore), and an Egregore, or Watchtower Magick, in combination with NLP Magick, and an Egregore!

3. SufiPhilosophy

SufiPhilosophy Evolution by mutation has never been observed

Hi there, l'm new to your thread, l don't know if you are still around.
    I don't understand much of what you write, but l have known about egregores for a while. I thought they were something that rose out of the environment.

Two questions:
    1. How can an organisation be an egregore? Are they fake, not corporeal?
    2. Can you write out a flowchart for creation of an egregore?

4. shaffy

shaffy Member

An egregore, first of all, is an astral parasite (an artificial elemental, a thoughtform ensouled with elemental essence), there are different religious egregores. A church who has an egregore is also an organisation. If the followers are mad enough like Apple followers, they can create their own religion (culture), with their own rules. Offcourse the egregore has an energy vibration stamp in it, of a god or goddess. The Roman Gods is said were also egregores, they could have been tailor made egregores who protect the lodge culture, if the culture is a Roman State egregore, than that culture us protected by an egregore! You can read also Egregore - Theosophy Wiki and the book Egregores of Mark Stavish! If you become a lodge member, and meet the egregore, than there is secrecy surrounding it. An egregore has to be made for you first, than you can decide, which culture you want the egregore to protect! But I am a buddhist, and I see only one application for an egregore, and that is to show what the astral dimensions are all about! With me the egeregore was made for me without permission, so I made it an guardian angel egregore, with Dhamma culture!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
    RJM Corbet likes this.