A

Anton

Dear Brothers and Sisters, there are a couple of words one Indigo
Child has to say to you.
Please read them.

The Child who is writing this message to you is very tired of the world
lies.
He wants to end it.
He is ready to give away his life for this thing.
He says, that if it can help - he will gladly do it, he swears that he
is reachable for that thing.
This Child considers that the power and spirit of Christ is inside of
him and is not letting him relax and enjoy the life in the world full
of suffering.
He suffers for all the beings that are suffering and says he wants to
be the last from all beings who will end suffering.
He knows that it is his mission from the very childhood.
He had a lot of signs.
He needs help to enjoin all the people around the world.
You are very decent Childs of God, could you test him and help him if he's as
good as he says?
Give him a chance.
Because otherwise our planet will not live long, you know it.
People need to be enjoined with the man, who is ready to give away
his life for every single living being.
He will teach them, how to love.
He'll be the Saviour.
That's it.
Consider it very seriously.
Thank you.
[Admin edit]

"And everybody of those who teach or do something for others,
should know that none of them will not be praised or rendered
for their deeds, but will be pronouncedly tormented, judged and
punished for everything he had missed to do."

This is a very true thing for us now.

P.S. This Message was sent to more than a 100 spiritual and intellectual authorities related to Indigo Cildren. Please support me and send them, especially Neal D. Walsh and related, your votes for this idea. Together we can do it.

--
Best regards,
Anton [admin edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sure I understand this?? Someone thinks they are Christ? Sorry I cant help you with this Anton.

Matthew 24:5 For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many

Matthew 24:23Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it.

Mark 13:21 Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, He is there!' do not believe it.

What are indigo children?

I did a quick search on indigo children, and this is what I came up with:

From http://kryon.com/k_37.html

Published in mid 1999, this eighth book from Lee Carroll and Jan Tober is about a subject which received more mail than any other after the release of Kryon Book VI, Partnering With God. Chapter 7 of that Kryon book spoke of the spiritual evolution of the new children of the "indigo" color.

The Indigo Child is a boy or girl who displays a new and unusual set of psychological attributes, revealing a pattern of behavior generally undocumented before. This pattern has singularly unique factors that call for parents and teachers to change their treatment and upbringing of these kids to assist them in achieving balance and harmony in their lives, and to help them avoid frustration.

In this groudbreaking book, Lee and Jan answer many of the often-puzzling questions surrounding Indigo Children.

1. Can we really be seeing human evolution in kids today?
2. Are these kids smarter than we were at their age?
3. How come a lot of our children today seem to be "system busters"?
4. Why are so many of our brightest kids being diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)?
5. Are there proven working alternatives to Ritalin
Throughout this work, they bring together some very fine minds (doctors, educators, psychologists, and more) who shed light on the Indigo Child phenomenon. These children are truly special, representing a great percentage of all the kids being born today on a worldwide basis. They come in "knowing" who they are - so they must be recognized, celebrated for their exceptional qualities, and guided with love and care.

This book is a MUST for the parents of unusually bright and active children!

Is this what you are alluding to, Anton?

Kind Regards, Anton, and welcome to CR.

Please be aware that we do not allow soliciting, that is not the purpose of this place. It is a place for respectful dialogue and exchange between all faiths. It is only right that proselyzing and advertising are not allowed.

Your other identical post has been marked for review, but as this one has posts, and there are some valid discussion points, I will leave the final decision concerning editing to Brian.

I do think your view smacks of selectivism, and I find myself in total agreement with Marsh and Faithful Servant in thier rebuttal.

The only thing that pops in my mind is Charles Manson.. Sorry but its a bit scary for me. Reading the link Marsh posted in his second post.. all I could think of is how Charles Manson would have answered those questions.Thats just my opinion though :)

Back