Abrasax, the Prince of Darkness

I'm not sure what your question here is. If it's if I agree with everything you say here, no, I actually don't agree with anything you said here.

I think we have to give our thoughts and feelings time. Not doing so is avoidance and repression, which is unhealthy.

I do not believe in minds that are here to turn me into them. I don't see virtue as a bad thing, or unbalanced, or religion as something that teaches us nothing. I am very religious and have learned a lot from religion.

I think Sophia, our spark of divinity, is a part of God, and therefore timeless, not a line of time. I do not believe that nobody is more or less than one another; I do believe that some people are more moral than others, but I also recognize that there are many people who are better than I am. Instead of being ashamed of this, they remind me that it is possible to be better and they inspire me to continue my constant spiritual growth.

I don't think that finding our Self is a lifelong journey. I think it takes about 7 years, when properly prepared. (ETA: And I think that healthy people tend to individuate mostly on their own in their 20's or 30's. Jung was concerned with treating mental illness, not people who were already healthy.)

Thank you, you answered all my questions just fine.

I have nothing against religion, I think it is a wonderful way for people to learn lessons. What I mean is that religion is mans creation, and not really what happens after this, it does nothing to teach you time after this.

The collective consciousness is ourselves.

Jung talks about integration. Integration means this to me, as I have watched this done hundreds of times. Lets take Abrasax or any mind for that matter, and we teach them everything you can possibly teach them. For minds to be taught something is to give them a piece of something, lets say every item in your kitchen is me teaching a mind something about you. For the mind to integrate with you, it would have to match every item inside of you and if the mind is more time than you then you can find time inside of it.

Abrasax and other minds as big as he is have the ability to keep us from finding time inside of them and if we do not we do not become something again everything must find time inside of something to become something again. If we wish to become something again we will rip ourselves apart piece by piece to find time inside of them. This is why they teach us minds that are not Abrasax or ourselves so we have to rip them apart to become something again. I often just refer to these megaliths as filters.

I just started reading on jung and his thoughts on religion, I find some of his thoughts very interesting. Thank you and I apologize if I offended you in any way.

powessy

Last edited:
Thank you, you answered all my questions just fine.

I have nothing against religion, I think it is a wonderful way for people to learn lessons. What I mean is that religion is mans creation, and not really what happens after this, it does nothing to teach you time after this.

The collective consciousness is ourselves.

Jung talks about integration. Integration means this to me, as I have watched this done hundreds of times. Lets take Abrasax or any mind for that matter, and we teach them everything you can possibly teach them. For minds to be taught something is to give them a piece of something, lets say every item in your kitchen is me teaching a mind something about you. For the mind to integrate with you, it would have to match every item inside of you and if the mind is more time than you then you can find time inside of it.

Abrasax and other minds as big as he is have the ability to keep us from finding time inside of them and if we do not we do not become something again everything must find time inside of something to become something again. If we wish to become something again we will rip ourselves apart piece by piece to find time inside of them. This is why they teach us minds that are not Abrasax or ourselves so we have to rip them apart to become something again. I often just refer to these megaliths as filters.

I just started reading on jung and his thoughts on religion, I find some of his thoughts very interesting. Thank you and I apologize if I offended you in any way.

powessy

No offense taken. Actually, I'm glad to not just be soap-boxing here and to have input that I disagree with preserved in the thread. It is of extreme value to have a diverse range of perspectives. I hope you didn't feel attacked by my disagreement; I think we could have a lot of interesting conversations.

I believe in eternal oblivion, and I also believe that physical brains are required for a mind or consciousness. That's why I tend to see Abrasax and Phanes as forces, perhaps even illusory ones like centrifugal force. For me, they function primarily as psychological archetypes, and I am agnostic about their potential supernatural reality. I don't see Abrasax as a mind or having a mind.

Jungian integration is about bringing the repressed thoughts and emotions out of our unconscious and into our conscious; it is not the fusion of different minds, but the harmonious union of archetypes within a single mind.

Moral is not a virtue. It is a social necessity. It is not a true part of the soul/mind. The soul follows its light. The soul is not bound by nature. Virtue can be an obstacle. Thinking the 'right' thoughts becomes an obstacle. Virtue comes from the soul/mind following its own path: it is not the object. The first commandment is all

Nature/the world's judgements can paralyse the 'mind'. Spiritual law can seem to contradict nature. Doing the right thing, thinking the right thoughts, can be stagnation.

Written and posted without deep consideration ...

I believe that virtue, right thought, and right action is the whole point, and the path itself, rather than an obstacle on it.

"For what doth it profit man to gain the whole world if he shall forfeit his soul?" Mark 8:36

No offense taken. Actually, I'm glad to not just be soap-boxing here and to have input that I disagree with preserved in the thread. It is of extreme value to have a diverse range of perspectives. I hope you didn't feel attacked by my disagreement; I think we could have a lot of interesting conversations.

I believe in eternal oblivion, and I also believe that physical brains are required for a mind or consciousness. That's why I tend to see Abrasax and Phanes as forces, perhaps even illusory ones like centrifugal force. For me, they function primarily as psychological archetypes, and I am agnostic about their potential supernatural reality. I don't see Abrasax as a mind or having a mind.

Jungian integration is about bringing the repressed thoughts and emotions out of our unconscious and into our conscious; it is not the fusion of different minds, but the harmonious union of archetypes within a single mind.

I don't want you to think that, I do not have more questions about Abrasax and the ideas of Jung. With the holiday season here I will get time next year to find more time to figure his thoughts out.

I will tell you how your mind see's you though, this should help you understand how much time it tries to figure you out. Your mind came to figure me out to teach me something on the 12 of December the night before your last post. I think that you try hard and that you have a good heart. The image your mind showed was that of an angry woman,

The kind of angry that comes with disagreement, I will add. I would say this image of you is that of a woman in her mid twenties to early thirties. You are thinner with fine features, you have darker skin and black hair with large framed glasses. The image lasted for only few moments and then thoughts of this post was felt.

I only share this so you can understand how the mind tries to figure things out and how it will try to teach others your thoughts. I hope this does not offend you if so I will remove it at your request.

Powessy

I don't want you to think that, I do not have more questions about Abrasax and the ideas of Jung. With the holiday season here I will get time next year to find more time to figure his thoughts out.

I will tell you how your mind see's you though, this should help you understand how much time it tries to figure you out. Your mind came to figure me out to teach me something on the 12 of December the night before your last post. I think that you try hard and that you have a good heart. The image your mind showed was that of an angry woman, The kind of angry that comes with disagreement, I will add. I would say this image of you is that of a woman in her mid twenties to early thirties. You are thinner with fine features, you have darker skin and black hair with large framed glasses. The image lasted for only few moments and then thoughts of this post was felt.

I only share this so you can understand how the mind tries to figure things out and how it will try to teach others your thoughts. I hope this does not offend you if so I will remove it at your request.

Powessy

It does not offend me, but your description of me is inaccurate.

It does not offend me, but your description of me is inaccurate.

This is exactly the point I am trying to make. The more inaccurate the images are the less the mind is finding your time and figuring you out. The image is not my description of you it is what your mind believes you to look like, the kind of time it has inside of it to figure you out with.

I am trying everyday to figure these problems out, how the mind finds time? and how it figures us out to find thoughts that we have? It is hard to find people that see what I see and hear what I hear so trying to find proof or truth is so hard to do.

Carl Jung describes nothing here as a numinous place this is the place I am inside of 24/7 where I interact with them.

According to https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4217602/

"Carl-Gustav Jung’s psychology in one sentence, we can say that Analytical Psychology, embodied in the archetype structure, leads us to the view that there is a part of the world that we can’t see, a realm of reality that doesn’t consist of material things but of non-material forms. These forms are real even though they are invisible, because they have the potential to appear in our mind and act in it."

Powessy

This is exactly the point I am trying to make. The more inaccurate the images are the less the mind is finding your time and figuring you out. The image is not my description of you it is what your mind believes you to look like, the kind of time it has inside of it to figure you out with.

I am trying everyday to figure these problems out, how the mind finds time? and how it figures us out to find thoughts that we have? It is hard to find people that see what I see and hear what I hear so trying to find proof or truth is so hard to do.

Carl Jung describes nothing here as a numinous place this is the place I am inside of 24/7 where I interact with them.

According to https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4217602/

"Carl-Gustav Jung’s psychology in one sentence, we can say that Analytical Psychology, embodied in the archetype structure, leads us to the view that there is a part of the world that we can’t see, a realm of reality that doesn’t consist of material things but of non-material forms. These forms are real even though they are invisible, because they have the potential to appear in our mind and act in it."

Powessy

When fake psychics pretend to read people like this, they use Barnum statements, cold reading, and hot reading, which improves their perceived accuracy. The problem here is that you truly believe that you have psychic powers, which is what we call "becoming a shut-eye" in the business, and so you make extremely detailed descriptions that are completely inaccurate.

The only way to reconcile that with the growing reality and evidence of the fact that, no, you do not have superpowers, is to excuse it away with unfalsifiable claims. You could have given me literally any description and handwaved it away as "how my mind sees me." All it proves is that you don't have the powers you think you do.

And I assure you, I am very familiar with my mind and how it perceives me, and your description was even less accurate for that.

When fake psychics pretend to read people like this, they use Barnum statements, cold reading, and hot reading, which improves their perceived accuracy. The problem here is that you truly believe that you have psychic powers, which is what we call "becoming a shut-eye" in the business, and so you make extremely detailed descriptions that are completely inaccurate.

The only way to reconcile that with the growing reality and evidence of the fact that, no, you do not have superpowers, is to excuse it away with unfalsifiable claims. You could have given me literally any description and handwaved it away as "how my mind sees me." All it proves is that you don't have the powers you think you do.

And I assure you, I am very familiar with my mind and how it perceives me, and your description was even less accurate for that.

Again you put up a shield as if you think I am making some attack towards you. I would never try to read you without your permission nor would I try to read you cold or hot no matter who you are. I was fast asleep when your mind made it's visit to figure me out. I am simply trying to understand how the mind finds time and how it figures us out to find time in our minds. Again the description is not mine, it is the image that I saw nothing more.

A month ago I was in meditation and found myself looking into a image of a jungle. I then saw ten to fifteen monks moving through the jungle, stopping and then squatting in the thicket. The image then moved to the foreground where there were all these monkeys moving their arms from side to side. I know nothing of monks so I started to read on their training and found that they believe that their minds start out like monkey's, hence monkey minds. It is interesting that a person can figure things out without knowing anything at all about something.

A week ago during sleep I found myself in mecca, Saudi Arabia. I was in a hotel standing in front of a man and his child that were peddling for money. In the back ground there was a full sized beaten up bed mattress, most likely not correct it seemed out of place. The mind told me that this person came to mecca to find himself and his god. the mind continued that he only came here for a week but ran out of money as many do. He said he will sit here for many more days trying to find enough money to get more time.

Just two nights ago I was looking down on what appeared to be a picture frame, it was bigger then me in size and it had only three sides connected by 45 degree angles. In the corners the mind was highlighting a square and then moving around the square and up the hypotenuse. The thoughts of god as it moved around the square and the movement across the angles was his angels. It is kind of interesting to see how the mind interprets thoughts.

I am sure since you are so intimate with your mind that it also teaches you such things.

These experiences the minds teach me are things I know absolutely nothing about I had no idea that mecca even existed and I spent 8 months in Saudi Arabia.I will take my unfalsifiable claims as they are educational to me. I have had literally thousands of such experiences and have learned to try to understand everything I can about them. I do not know why I waste my time trying asking questions about these things, that others do not experience.

I am not trying to prove anything to you or anyone here. I will not reply here again to this thread, and thank you for your time.

Powessy

Last edited:
Again you put up a shield as if you think I am making some attack towards you. I would never try to read you without your permission nor would I try to read you cold or hot no matter who you are. I was fast asleep when your mind made it's visit to figure me out. I am simply trying to understand how the mind finds time and how it figures us out to find time in our minds. Again the description is not mine, it is the image that I saw nothing more.

I am not putting up a shield. I am explaining to you that my mind did not visit you, no matter how much you insist that it did. I would know; it's my mind.

I am sure since you are so intimate with your mind that it also teaches you such things.

Luckily, my mind no longer experiences Prelest. Hopefully, you will move passed it, too.

These experiences the minds teach me are things I know absolutely nothing about I had no idea that mecca even existed and I spent 8 months in Saudi Arabia.I will take my unfalsifiable claims as they are educational to me. I have had literally thousands of such experiences and have learned to try to understand everything I can about them. I do not know why I waste my time trying asking questions about these things, that others do not experience.

I am not trying to prove anything to you or anyone here. I will not reply here again to this thread, and thank you for your time.

Then stop assuming that you know anything about me based on dreams or hallucinations you have and insisting that they're accurate descriptions of me even after I point out that they aren't. It's extremely rude.

Back