The ARTE of the Majiqal Trance

'Amir Alzzalam

Šayṭānist
Reaction score
The ARTE of the Majiqal Trance
Presented to the Flambeau Noir 2021 International Left Hand Path Conference
TaRkHeM Produxions

Nice overview - I particularly liked the outline for putting it all together at the end.

To my tastes, it is a bit equipment-heavy. I like highly portable, empty-hand approaches like focussing on the breath or the afterimage left from looking at something bright and then closing the eyes.

Did you play the guitar which is audible in the first few minutes?

It is so interesting how many tools are needed to achieve a state of mind I find with no tools at all.

I would say all of these binaural frequencies somehow stimulate your mitochondrial minds allowing your mind to enter into trance.

If you can just get into phase when the images start to form in meditation, you can then see the minds teaching you these images. After you see the first image, open your inner eyes you will see the mind in front of you, it kind of looks like a black hole. You will see it retract from in front of you, if you can keep watching it. These minds will try to teach you anything you are asking questions about, and this is the problem also.

As I have stated before they will teach you anything they can find thoughts about, even if what you are asking about doesn’t make sense to them. You could call this the dog and stick trick. You throw out a thought and they will try to find thoughts about it and bring the thought back to you. If a mind finds you doing this a lot it will try to figure things out much more and the results will become more accurate.

Make sure you explain to baby Groot exactly what you want to understand or you could get just about anything.

Cino- looking at a bright object and then closing your eyes is what I call taking a picture. When doing this I try to hold the image as long as possible and try to get minds to move some of the objects around. The longer an image remains the more minds you have trying to figure it out this is the best time to play.

powessy

Reactions: RJM
Cino- looking at a bright object and then closing your eyes is what I call taking a picture. When doing this I try to hold the image as long as possible and try to get minds to move some of the objects around. The longer an image remains the more minds you have trying to figure it out this is the best time to play.

Interesting! I'm familiar with the phase where parts of the visual field will move around on their own, and I can influence the motion by thinking of the directions. I think this has a correlate in breath meditation, where sometimes the breath gets a bit mechanical and seems to interact with my attempts to stay focussed on it.

Do you get a red spot appearing in the visual field after a while, once the afterimage has faded mostly?

Last edited:
Interesting! I'm familiar with the phase where parts of the visual field will move around on their own, and I can influence the motion by thinking of the directions. I think this has a correlate in breath meditation, where sometimes the breath gets a bit mechanical and seems to interact with my attempts to stay focussed on it.

Do you get a red spot appearing in the visual field after a while, once the afterimage has faded mostly?

When snapping pictures in my mind, it generally depends on the brightness of the image I am looking at, as to what remains.

normally I find myself looking at a mind in front of me and it will try to shrink or block out the small light patterns.

There are several colors that I watch out for, red = control,
Blue = something here,
White = something there,
Green = something with nothing in it. These are the ones I know there is also purple, orange, yellow and gold I also see once and awhile.

powessy

Nice overview - I particularly liked the outline for putting it all together at the end.

To my tastes, it is a bit equipment-heavy. I like highly portable, empty-hand approaches like focussing on the breath or the afterimage left from looking at something bright and then closing the eyes.

Did you play the guitar which is audible in the first few minutes?
Yep, I play all the guitar/stringed stuff you hear. All the Musiq in that presentation was composed and recorded by myself (TaRkHeM Produxions).

Back