Ezekiel's Atomic Wheels (and Four Living Forces)

Discussion in 'Abrahamic Religions' started by Base12, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Ella S.

Ella S. Logoic Logician

I recently had a chance to talk with my mother on this topic and she provided a different answer. To remind everyone, I answered that I would be suspicious after 18 heads, because 19/20 is represented in percentages as 95% which rounds up to 100% depending on your degree of precision.

My mother, interestingly, answered that she would become suspicious after 9 heads. This also rounds up to 100%, just with one less degree of precision than what I use.

Ideally, of course, I would want around 198 iterations to be done, which would be considered a decent sample size for this question. If we get heads 198 times, then we have a probability of 99.5%

This shows the importance of large sample sizes for gaining accurate readings. To get readings to the tenth of a percent, we would need a sample size of about 1,998 or about 2,000. This is a number that I keep in mind when reading many statistical papers and it might be one you would like to keep in mind, too.

Last edited: May 19, 2022
  2. Craz

Craz Well-Known Member

From my early Jewish education I viewed heaven(the place where God is) , שָּׁמַ֖יִם, as singular, although it has a plural ending.
    The same verse has another example of this in the same verse, i.e. בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים (God created), the word for created is in the third person singular.

Last edited: May 19, 2022
    Cino likes this.