Oh ya I'm Basstian :)

Basstian

In Search
Reaction score
LOLOLOL
Somebody told me it might be a good Idea to introduce myself. (Didn't get that message till I had already jumped in with both feet and keyboard smoking to several good threads)
Basstian is Middle aged ,Middle America, Middle of the Road :)

I wont ever expect everyone to agree with me my purpose is to learn and enlighten.
I have faith in Jesus unto salvation. I Hold the Law and the prophets (of the Bible) as the path to a closer relationship with Christ.
I will offend some by this as I do not adhere to traditions and doctrines not found in the Bible as truth or as being benificial for ones faith or salvation.
I myself am offended by anyone that would try to teach others these traditions as "Gods word". And feel a burden to correct this error rather than let it go for "peace" sake. I always try to acomplish this in a loving manner (though it is not always taken that way)
I believe this website is evidence that no one in this day and age should be ignorant of the truth as our forfathers have been due to lack of imfomation and limited acsess to learning materials.

If a Christain means I am a follower of Christ than I am a Christian.
If A Christain means I am stereo typed in with a group that has been mislead over generations and carried away from the truth by false doctrine.
I am not a Christian
Below are a few versus I hold to in my faith
John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments
Matt 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19: Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law
Rev14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

People will call me a legalist say I am putting myself back under the law I say there is but one law that I have been released from the Law of Sin and Death Christ died for my sins .
It is also important to note the diference between what the Bible calls Law and Statutes and ordinances of a civil manner

I hope my friends that you will be used By God to help me learn I also hope I might be used to help you learn.
If what I write goes against the doctrine you have been taught Hold fast to your Doctrine do not waiver But examine again those things wether they be
true and grounded in the scripture.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful group With all my Love and the Compassion of Christ Peace to all of you .

Hi Basstian,

Welcome to CR. I've enjoyed your posts and hope you have a fruitful stay here. It is a good place.

peace,
lunamoth

Back