My facebook group

_Hermes_

Reaction score
Created a small facebookgroup for all the much wiser and enlightened people around me .. All are welcome :)

Unfortunately I left Facebook years ago, and have no intention of signing-up again, lol o_O

No problem. I understand, my view is divided, I like the social groups and functions but not the advertising and addictive layout.
Yes. No advertising here but it's still addictive. Facebook is just too exposing for me. It's not for me. It's great to have you here @_Hermes_

Today I studied this diagram. Posted this in the group.Trying to get a sense of how in the four consciousness planes the paramitas manifest.

FB_IMG_1677701255823.jpg

I don't use my facebook stuff for anything other than my etymology/anthropology and my ATS belly dancing classes, oh and I use it for a particular fandom that I belong to (Leonid&Friends.) I'm currently keeping up with what's going on with the Ukrainian member since he is stuck in Kyiv due to circumstances beyond his control (the other members are Russian or Belorussian, perhaps a Moldavian.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Today I studied this diagram. Posted this in the group.Trying to get a sense of how in the four consciousness planes the paramitas manifest.

View attachment 3276
It sounds as if you may be interested in researching a bit about the Kabbalah, and the Four Worlds. I have googled a link at random really, as an indicator for further research. Therefore I do not vouch for the particular site and do not want to tread on any toes:

http://www.yashanet.com/studies/revstudy/rev6.htm

The four worlds are:

1. Azilut (Emanation) - the eternal unchanging Divine world
  2. Beriah (Creation) - considered "Heaven" proper, it is the first separation from the Divine, and "location" of the Throne of God and archangels
  3. Yezirah (Formation) - the abode of the "lower angels," men's souls and the Garden of Eden
  4. Asiyyah (Action) - the material universe in which we live

Yes it is interesting, I've read about it before, but how does it relate to the four dhyanas, perhaps they are the same? different names? And how does it relate to the paramitas?

Reactions: RJM
Yes it is interesting, I've read about it before, but how does it relate to the four dhyanas, perhaps they are the same? different names? And how does it relate to the paramitas?
Ah, I don't know. I just posted that

Created a small facebookgroup for all the much wiser and enlightened people around me .. All are welcome :)

I copied the link and went to go join it but it appears I am already a member!

Reactions: RJM
Back