Some of my religious experiences

666morningstar999

Reaction score
After I had been an atheist for 15 years, my first torah experience lasted 3 days and nights and started while watching a YouTube video by a Rabbi named Yom Tov and this started on 1st day of Sukkoth. Prophecy says messiah would come on a yom tov and that is when I encountered God:

My heart caught on fire for 3 days and on 3rd day I saw man with eyes of fire and fell flat on my face after hearing a voice like Ezekiel did and was covered in that fire. The man with eyes or fire was shown attached to a wooden cross. These are why bible says "our God is a consuming fire." Jewish texts say that is Lesser Y-VH and also the angel Metatron(s).

I saw a glowing green reptilian the color of luciferase attached to the left side of my dad (holy serpent attached to goat?) like how Michaelangelo's David shows a snake (sling) over his left shoulder but it looks different.

Also my shins went limp for a few seconds, it felt like how I.A.O./abrasax has snake legs while he is chasing the sun. Maybe this is why rabbis say that want to be like a chief rooster?

Later I was transported to heaven to sit in throne next to God and my hip was dislocated like Jacob (genesis 32:25 & 30). So I had seen both faces of God, long and small. This entry into becoming Israel happened while being followed by police (gangstalking/zersetzung, they bought all the houses around me).

And more happened later like wrestling Samael, during Samhein full moon. I saw big spirit in shape of ibex goat head come off moon 🐐🌕 then I was attacked by invisible being that put me on the ground and carved up my kidney area.

I was blinded by black smoke of idolatry like what happened to Isaac but luckily a spirit helped me.

My head was turned into a goat for a couple seconds during Samhein. By the horns I saw, I'm thinking it references Leviathan).

A shadow person jumped off my bookshelf and spear me in the chest (like artworks show Michael spearing leviathan) and leave shiny wake of LEViathan around my heart.

I've seen little people of various types and I got the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow 😇💰 (Torah says you will get gold for studying it). That must be one meaning of the kippah.

Bible talks about "a star that will come out of Jacob" and one meaning of that is the morning star (heart on fire) I had in me.

I saw and heard a footstep in the sky. It looked like a white square that lights up like in that Michael Jackson video.

666 refers to messiah ben David and I had golden triangle over my head for a few seconds during overcoming like you see in artwork. King Solomon received 666 bars of gold that would've been stacked into a base 36 pyramid making capstone #666. Giza pyramids had golden capstone that looks like a triangle from one side. There is more dark interpretations of 666 that happened to me like a triskel (3 legs).

Awhile after sitting in heavenly throne, I was thrown into the pit per Isaiah 14. I experienced being tormented by many dark beings and learned a lot. Messiah Ben Joseph is associated with 999 which is stimulation from below and, in Strong's bible, "the pit" and "binah" (understanding).

I got astral fluid/messiah oil on my head but i was shunted by a witch so it was taken from me and it feels like the top of my head was removed in astral realm.
I can hardly think anymore and in constant pain from this head wound.

I was also given tsaraat on my forearms and it happened basically instantly that I felt life force drain from me and got spots on my forearm. Also got it on my chair from lashon hara.

During Saturn/Jupiter conjunction, my heart and genital areas felt like they caught on fire. I wonder if this was related to Moloch because some of the depictions of moloch idol show fire over heart and genital area.

While meditating on the tetragrammaton oriented vertically so it looks like a man, different colored sparks were lifted up from the back of my phone screen. I noticed the hei's in the name (when oriented vertically) look like a dislocated shoulder and hip and I have a torn labrum (shoulder dislocated) from wrestling and my hip was dislocated when I saw God like Jacob. The astrological symbol of Saturn also shows a stretched cross arm.

Last edited:
Visions and dreams have 3 levels of probability.

Some are a pure spiritual experience.
Some are a result of our world experience.
Some are a mixture of both.

Our problem is we have not got the capaciry to interpret these visions and experiences, so we have been advised not to dwell on them, nor try to develop those abilities.

I would like to ask you, what do you think they mean to you?

All the best, Regards Tony
The 3 day experience I had where my heart caught on fire and saw man with eyes of fire and then having my hip dislocated like Jacob (genesis 32:25) while wrestling is straight from bible. Daniel and Ezekiel also saw man with eyes of fire. Christian bible calls heart on fire the morning star (rev 2:28; 2 peter 1:19). In Pinocchio he starts a fire in the whale, the sign of Jonah in the whale is an allegory for this 3 day experience the Christian bible calls overcoming/victory. When I had hip dislocated I sat in throne next to God per revelation 3:21 and in Isaiah 14 it talks about the morning star being thrown in the pit which is where I am now. Messiah is the tzadi in the pit.

Some are not just visions like my hip being dislocated, being put face down like Ezekiel when he saw man with eyes of fire or getting black smoke of idolatry on face which is said to be what caused Isaac's blindness. Samael is called the blindness of God. My head being turned into a goat was also not just a vision as hard to believe as that may sound. Being speared in chest and seeing shiny wake of leviathan. So much is straight from the bible

Last edited:
The 3 day experience I had where my heart caught on fire and saw man with eyes of fire and then having my hip dislocated like Jacob (genesis 32:25) while wrestling is straight from bible. Daniel and Ezekiel also saw man with eyes of fire. Christian bible calls heart on fire the morning star (rev 2:28; 2 peter 1:19). In Pinocchio he starts a fire in the whale, the sign of Jonah in the whale is an allegory for this 3 day experience the Christian bible calls overcoming/victory. When I had hip dislocated I sat in throne next to God per revelation 3:21 and in Isaiah 14 it talks about the morning star being thrown in the pit which is where I am now. Messiah is the tzadi in the pit.

Some are not just visions like my hip being dislocated, being put face down like Ezekiel when he saw man with eyes of fire or getting black smoke of idolatry on face which is said to be what caused Isaac's blindness. Samael is called the blindness of God. My head being turned into a goat was also not just a vision as hard to believe as that may sound. Being speared in chest and seeing shiny wake of leviathan. So much is straight from the bible
I believe you. I've had dreams and visions that were straight biblical and only a person that hasn't had them would doubt them. Thank you for sharing!

I believe you. I've had dreams and visions that were straight biblical and only a person that hasn't had them would doubt them. Thank you for sharing!
I do not blame people for doubting. I might've thought I was crazy if I heard someone else tell me this stuff even after I had seen God (I didn't even mention a lot of the dark beings I've seen). I had to see it myself to believe

This is in the Judaism subforum. I doubt he thinks anything of it. I feel you are being very disrespectful. First suggesting he was high and then telling him what he was experiencing must not be taken seriously even though it had a huge impact on him spiritually... enough to want to share it. You are very rude and you need to get over yourself and your opinions on other people's beliefs.

What do you think this passage says?

John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him".

Regards Tony
Maybe ein sof? It doesn't make sense otherwise because Jacob had seen God and Daniel and Ezekiel saw man with eyes of fire which is the lesser yahweh. I saw both the long and small faces of God and I don't think it is same thing as ein sof.

Only other possible interpretation I have is that Jacob saw Samael not Yahweh. It is said Jacob wrestled Samael and he is called the left hand of God.

Last edited:
This is in the Judaism subforum. I doubt he thinks anything of it. I feel you are being very disrespectful. First suggesting he was high and then telling him what he was experiencing must not be taken seriously even though it had a huge impact on him spiritually... enough to want to share it. You are very rude and you need to get over yourself and your opinions on other people's beliefs.
No one had answered, I engaged.

I have had very strange and trippy dreams as well. I do not drink or take drugs.

Anyway, I did not realise it was Jewish forum. I will get my posts deleted.

Regards Tony

No one had answered, I engaged.

I have had very strange and trippy dreams as well. I do not drink or take drugs.

Anyway, I did not realise it was Jewish forum. I will get my posts deleted.

Regards Tony
Mine weren't dreams. Most are not even just visions, I had interactions in physical world not just seeing and hearing. For example with little people, wrestling with Samuel, my head turning into leviathan goat

Last edited:
Back