How fast is bahai Growing?

BruceDLimber said:
Greetings, Amy, Steven, and others! :)

Can one of you please explain to me how to grab or copy my avatar? I'd like to use it in another discussion area, but don't know how to capture it to transfer it over.

Thanks! :)

Bruce

Hey Bruce!

Allah'u'Abha!

On my Mac i simply depress my mouse over the image and it will say "Open image in new window" I click on that and waalllaaaah!

http://www.comparative-religion.com/forum/customavatars/avatar742_1.gif

Maybe this link will work for you!

-Art

When my mother started to go to Baha'i meetings in 1953 there were about 200 thousand believers in the world. Now we get varying estimates from about 5 to about 7 million. So...a growth rate over 50 years at 25 to 35 times the number from a base line in 1953.

Then there is the rate in the USA, in India, in Ausdtralia, in etc. etc. One has to ve careful of stats. The pessimist and the skeptic use the same numbers to paint a negative or less enthusiastic picture.
:eek:

Ron,

Thanks for restoring this thread!

I was also thinking that not all countries where Baha'is reside would have their membership roles available especially where persecuted or outlawed..so estimates are probably necessary. Also Baha'i children are not included in most membership roles perhaps.

- Art

arthra said:
Ron,

Thanks for restoring this thread!

I was also thinking that not all countries where Baha'is reside would have their membership roles available especially where persecuted or outlawed..so estimates are probably necessary. Also Baha'i children are not included in most membership roles perhaps.

- Art

A complimentary view is tonote where the Faith is growing well and or faster... note larger populations and larger percentages... here

Back