Dangers of Covid Shots

Nicholas Weeks

Bodhicitta
Reaction score
CDC is covering up death & injury data. Watch Tucker Carlson interview with Steve Kirsch on TC Network.

Last edited:
Lol, watch tucker carlson....Fox News paid $12 million on Friday to settle a former producer's lawsuit claiming that Tucker Carlson's show was an abusive place to work, defined by bigotry, misogyny and bullying. Abby Grossberg's suit helped trigger Carlson's ouster this spring.Jun 30, 2023

I'd rather not, sensationalist showman making bank on gullible people.

I really wish people would stop spreading this misinformation.

The scientific consensus shows COVID vaccines are safe and significantly reduce the chances of death or serious illness. While many Americans may share a distrust of pharmaceutical companies and healthcare systems, there is no evidence of the kind of conspiracy alleged in these circles.

Please speak to a medical professional or do your own research if you have concerns about the COVID vaccines. It could save your life.

[...]
Please speak to a medical professional or do your own research if you have concerns about the COVID vaccines. It could save your life.
I have done so and am confident that the shots as given by most medical centers kill or injure more people than save. The shots are neither safe nor effective.

I have done so and am confident that the shots as given by most medical centers kill or injure more people than save. The shots are neither safe nor effective.
There is no scientific evidence to support this claim.

And contrary to your unsubstantiated claim, I've had the initial vaccination followed by two boosters and didn't contract COVID until nearly two years after my last booster.

There is no scientific evidence to support this claim.

And contrary to your unsubstantiated claim, I've had the initial vaccination followed by two boosters and didn't contract COVID until nearly two years after my last booster.
Good fortune/karma for you!

Sen. Johnson had a hearing of scientific experts recently. One may watch all four hours or just a highlight sampler:

https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/2...ies-and-the-covid-cartel-what-are-they-hiding

Last edited:
Agreed .. nevertheless, I think that people should be able to opt out..
..unless we are in the "grip" of a pandemic. i.e. at its height
They most certainly should be able to opt out. I would stand staunchly against mandatory vaccinations.

But they should also inform themselves, preferably by experts in the field (CDC et al) and those with direct experiences with vaccinations and illness, not conspiracy theorists.

Good fortune/karma for you!

Sen. Johnson had a hearing of scientific experts recently. One may watch all four hours or just a highlight sampler:

https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/2...ies-and-the-covid-cartel-what-are-they-hiding
Senator Johnson has little to no credibility with regard to COVID vaccine safety. He's on record having falsely cited VAERs reports.

Yes, listen to medical professionals...not conspiracy theorists.

Just in case the big brother ai that scrubs the internet missed it I shall repeat.

"Global War on the Human Brain

Throughout the world, mental capacity is declining, especially among young people, while depression rates are rising dramatically. Meanwhile, one in forty men and women suffers from Alzheimer's, and the age of onset is falling rapidly. But the causes are not being eliminated, quite the opposite. Can this just be coincidence?

The Indoctrinated Brain introduces a largely unknown, powerful neurobiological mechanism whose externally induced dysfunction underlies these catastrophic developments.

Michael Nehls, medical doctor and internationally renowned molecular geneticist, lays out a shattering chain of circumstantial evidence indicating that behind these numerous negative influences lies a targeted, masterfully executed attack on our individuality."

The Indoctrinated Brain

“Michael Nehls has written a provocative book arguing that the COVID-19 generation in particular will ultimately be deficient in memory and cognition, due to the combination of brainwashing and toxic exposures, launched by a self-appointed technocratic elite group and applied to all of humanity. The book provides detailed scientific support for the direct effects on the hippocampus that lead to these dire outcomes. Fascinating and terrifying at the same time."
—Stephanie Seneff, senior research scientist, MIT

This thread appears to be a
combination of brainwashing and toxic exposure
If anyone thinks that covid 19 shots had anything to do with the fact that
one in forty men and women suffers from Alzheimer's
Since Newt Gingrich on Monday said Alzheimer’s disease is on pace to cost the government some $20 trillion over the next four decades and said boosting federal research money would be a wise investment in 2009 unless he is part of
brainwashing and toxic exposures, launched by
a self-appointed technocratic elite group

Tucker Carlson on TC Network has long interview with author Michael Nehls - YouTube gives the 5 minute version.
From Nehls Introduction:

Everything that happens out of intentions is reducible to the intention of increasing power.
—Friedrich Nietzsche (1844–1900)

The coronavirus pandemic was an eye-opener for me, partly because I have been witness to the events and partly because it has been a medical and immunological topic in which I have some expertise that allows me to assess the facts. For the first time, I became fully aware of how far people are capable of going to achieve their goals, even if it means walking over mountains of corpses. Several years of intensive research led me to the conclusion that in order to achieve this particular goal, which was hidden in the background of the events that determined the overall direction of global politics, these mountains could grow sky-high.”

From The Indoctrinated Brain
Michael Nehls

Last edited:
The safety and effectiveness of the Covid vaccines are completely dependent on which political party is in power.

Facts don't matter.

• Haha
Reactions: wil
Back