I converted to Jehovah's Witnesses

This answer is purposefully confusing. Is this a copy and paste? So do JW believe other than the 144000 male virgins are the sealed from the 12 tribes of Israel? I know that JW teach that that the 144000 are the only ones that go to heaven and co rule with Jesus. I want you to somehow justify that the scripture isn't anything other than literal. That somehow Jesus lied as that is His Revelation. He didn't literally mean 12000 out of each tribe male virgins sealed.

Spiritual Israel is replacement theology. There is also a dire warning at the end of this book

Rev 22:18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Good luck!
If I may interject: Revelation 7 mentions a tribe of Joseph. Was there a tribe of Joseph in ancient Israel?
No.

That this is referring to spiritual Israel, can be understood from the Apostle Peter’s 1st letter. He was addressing his fellow Christians (of course), and in 1 Peter 2:9, he said, “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation…”
Notice, they were all included as a royal priesthood.

(In ancient Israel, only the Levites were the priestly class)

According to Revelation, these “chosen” Christians, with Christ, were to be both kings and priests, a “royal priesthood.”

As for @walter & I, we hope to be included with the “meek”, living here on “Earth” (Matthew 5:5) under their rulership, as subjects of God’s Kingdom. — Matthew 6:9,10; Revelation 21:3,4.

Hope this explains a little.

Take care, my cousin.

If I may interject: Revelation 7 mentions a tribe of Joseph. Was there a tribe of Joseph in ancient Israel?
No.

That this is referring to spiritual Israel, can be understood from the Apostle Peter’s 1st letter. He was addressing his fellow Christians (of course), and in 1 Peter 2:9, he said, “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation…”
Notice, they were all included as a royal priesthood.

(In ancient Israel, only the Levites were the priestly class)

According to Revelation, these “chosen” Christians, with Christ, were to be both kings and priests, a “royal priesthood.”

As for @walter & I, we hope to be included with the “meek”, living here on “Earth” (Matthew 5:5) under their rulership, as subjects of God’s Kingdom. — Matthew 6:9,10; Revelation 21:3,4.

Hope this explains a little.

Take care, my cousin.
I'm curious why wouldn't there be a tribe of Joseph? I think it was typically referred to as the house of Joseph He was a son of Israel (Jacob). Do you know that Jacob adopted Joseph's sons as his own Manasseh and Ephraim and they made up two of the tribes. The only tribe missing from this is Dan. Maybe the tribe of Joseph is Ephraim as Ephraim is not listed in Revelation 7. An interesting similarity is that that Josephs bride was a gentile as Jesus' bride is the gentile church.

Another thing to mention is that Jesus is our priest and not of the line of Levi but of the line of Melchizedek. As His children we are not of the line of Levi but of the line of Melchezidek.

Edit to add that Melchezidek was also a king 😊

Nope. Just wanted verses that say that the dead go to heaven. Maybe some day. But thanks for trying and being so polite.
Yes…. That’s interesting to think about, isn’t it?

The Bible talks a lot about the Earth & the future of humanity living on it - very little about going to or being in Heaven - yet, what does almost every religion teach? About going to Heaven immediately when you die.

But the Bible’s promise of an afterlife, is only found in its pages when it speaks of the Resurrection, a future event. (Two of them actually.)

It makes one wonder, “How did the Bible’s teachings get so misunderstood?”

Jesus indicated such a thing would happen with His parable of the wheat and the weeds. (Matthew 13:24-30) Some of those “weeds” He discussed in the Sermon on the Mount, in Matthew 7:21-23.
Notice, these ones were performing “powerful works”, even given the impression that they were “expelling demons”…. But not with Jesus’ power!
Who else, then, would be behind it? You know. — Matthew 13:39;
2 Corinthians 4:4; 1 John 5:19; Revelation 12:9

Hence, the admonition to keep our senses. — 1 Peter 5:7

Best wishes.

Back