Roots of Good & Evil

Syro88 banned
Reason: Nazi
He's had a previous warning

Apparently these guys use the 88 as an identification symbol
Whatever -- we don't need it here

Neo-Nazis use the number 88 as an abbreviation for the Nazi salute Heil Hitler. The letter H is eighth in the alphabet, whereby 88 becomes HH.

The number is banned on Austrian license plates due to its association with Heil Hitler. In June 2023, the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) and the Italian government announced that the number 88 would be banned from use in Italian association football, as part of a joint initiative to combat antisemitism. This followed an incident in March of that year in which a Lazio supporter wore a club shirt bearing the name "Hitlerson" and the number 88, which led to the supporter receiving a lifetime ban from attending Lazio matches.
Wiki

Last edited:
Syro88 banned
Reason: Nazi
He's had a previous warning

Apparently these guys use the 88 as an identification symbol
Whatever -- we don't need it here

Neo-Nazis use the number 88 as an abbreviation for the Nazi salute Heil Hitler. The letter H is eighth in the alphabet, whereby 88 becomes HH.

The number is banned on Austrian license plates due to its association with Heil Hitler. In June 2023, the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) and the Italian government announced that the number 88 would be banned from use in Italian association football, as part of a joint initiative to combat antisemitism. This followed an incident in March of that year in which a Lazio supporter wore a club shirt bearing the name "Hitlerson" and the number 88, which led to the supporter receiving a lifetime ban from attending Lazio matches.
Wiki
People with other political views that you disagree with are not welcome here?

People with other political views that you disagree with are not welcome here?
I wouldn't say "welcome". This guy was completely brainwashed. He said Buddha was a scholar of Isaiah, whereas he was rooted in the Brahman tradition of India, he told some rubbish that Jesus is distinct from Yeshuwa, stuff about Aryans (Nazi ideology), Christianity being polluted by the Talmud (which was written by non Christian Jews after the schism between Judaism and Christianity, and several Christian rulers in history ordered to burn it), finally the 88 which stands for HH = Heil Hitler who tried to murder all Jews, Tsiganes, all people who refused to support his cruelties, and waged a war with over 30 Million people who died.

Supporting this is not just a political opinion. It's a negation of all human values.

Nevertheless, he was here in this discussion forum, and there would have been a slight, slight chance to make him look beyond the misinformation of the bulb around him. In this sense, I would prefer to be more patient with such people and rather take the chance to discuss.

I wouldn't say "welcome". This guy was completely brainwashed. He said Buddha was a scholar of Isaiah, whereas he was rooted in the Brahman tradition of India, he told some rubbish that Jesus is distinct from Yeshuwa, stuff about Aryans (Nazi ideology), Christianity being polluted by the Talmud (which was written by non Christian Jews after the schism between Judaism and Christianity, and several Christian rulers in history ordered to burn it), finally the 88 which stands for HH = Heil Hitler who tried to murder all Jews, Tsiganes, all people who refused to support his cruelties, and waged a war with over 30 Million people who died.
Supporting this is not just a political opinion. It's a negation of all human values.
Nevertheless, he was here in this discussion forum, and there would have been a slight, slight chance to make him look beyond the misinformation of the bulb around him. In this sense, I would prefer to be more patient with such people and rather take the chance to discuss.
A previous post regarding interbreeding between Aryans and 'Talmudists' was taken down and a warning issued (that the discussion is not acceptable here)

Last edited:

Gotcha!

There are folks on this forum whose views I disagree with, vehemently in some cases. Sometimes it’s a religious view, sometimes it’s a matter of politics or social views. In most instances, yes I can choose to try to engage in civil discourse or I can simply choose to ignore a poster or specific posts.

However, there are certain posters whose posts are by their nature so toxic that neither of those options is viable. Syro88 was one such poster and his posts were just such posts. If I remember his profile correctly, he listed his age as 78. Perhaps he might have modified his views if he had been allowed to stay. … but given his age I doubt it.

Call me cynical but I think it more probable that his acceptance would have given the go ahead to other Neo-Nazis to post here.

Reactions: RJM
Call me cynical but I think it more probable that his acceptance would have given the go ahead to other Neo-Nazis to post here.
No need to accept, nor Ignore. One or several can refute the nonsense over & over. When a constant drum beat of rejection sinks in, he probably would have faded away on his own. Any Interfaith neo-nazis will see they are not welcome too.

Nazis can find another forum, imo

A previous post regarding interbreeding between Aryans and 'Talmudists' was taken down and a warning issued (that the discussion is not acceptable here)
Nothing strange about intermixing. We have always done that. That is why we carry Neanderthal and Denisovan genes in our blood.
Claims of blue-blood are false. Native Africans (that is probably what we all are) lost melanin in various shades depending upon climatic conditions.

Reactions: RJM
Back