Article III Project

Support this project to help save our Republic!

https://www.article3project.org
I don't understand what is meant by weaponizing the law?

The law is what it is. One who breaks the law faces the consequences? Let the jury and the judicial system decide. Regardless of wealth or position?

Trump has spent enough time burdening the courts with frivolous petitions. He can't complain, imo

Last edited:
I don't understand what is meant by weaponizing the law?

The law is what it is. One who breaks the law faces the consequences? Let the jury and the judicial system decide. Regardless of wealth or position?
The justice system was designed for fair, honest juries, prosecutors, judges & attorneys. But that was then. Today "lawfare" is more common.

The justice system was designed for fair, honest juries, prosecutors, judges & attorneys. But that was then. Today "lawfare" is more common.
When you don't like it

He's a dirty businessman -- that everybody knows. He might have got away with it, but a presidential candidate is open to a lot of digging; a US presidential candidate needs to be clean.

How about let the jury decide?

I'm confident America will outlast this. The great American public and its army and security apparatus will not allow the degredation of its judicial system and constitution.

Back