Misha_scolar

Misha_scolar

Misha-scholar
Reaction score
Re: About the Introductions board!

Hello from kent in the UK. I am a christian from a Russian background. My Mother was interested in Eastern thoughts. So I learned about Yoga and breathing and Prana very early on. Prana is important to me, because I have a lung problem. This has prompted me to explore dynamic ways of healing.
Healing: What is it?
I am attracted by the Chinese way, the Tai Chi. I think movement is (or has) life. Also Prana is very similar to Qi, which is realted to Pneuma. As God breathes life, breath and the spirit are interrelated. God gives us life, breath. The Tao is the way of balancing this life, this energy into harmony. That's my concise sort of belief!
Peace to you

Hello Misha_scolar and welcome to CR.

I took some classes of Tai Chi two years ago, but I abandoned after a few weeks. It mamy be stupid, but I didn't want to continue because of the professor. I was expecting a Chinese one, instead I got a Canadian 100 %. Well, next time I'll take the course in China. :D

Hi Misha_scolar, and welcome to CR. :)

hey, Misha!

sounds like you've got a pretty ecclectic background. look forward to hearing from you!

Cake.jpg

here, have some welcome cake! :D

ISFP said:
hey, Misha!

sounds like you've got a pretty ecclectic background. look forward to hearing from you!

Cake.jpg

here, have some welcome cake! :D

yum! How about serving some of that in the coffe tea or soda thread. :D

Welcome Misha!

lunamoth

Back