Hello

InLove

at peace
Reaction score
Just stopping in today for my first visit as a member. I have been reading threads here and there from the outside for a week or so. I decided to dip my toes in these waters because they seem peaceful and warm. I need a place where I can come and speak with others, learning and perhaps even adding some to the enlightening atmosphere. I hope to understand more about how to relate to people of different beliefs so that when I am out in the "non-virtual" world, I might also do the same. Looking forward to it.

Welcome to CR, InLove!

These waters are peaceful and warm, regardless of the few stingrays that play around your toes every now and then. Hope to engage in enlightening conversation with you soon!!

Thank you very much. Just posted my first reply to a thread. Looking forward to many good conversations. See ya down the road!

Thank you! I am just learning how to do this, so my first post was to you, but not here. I will figure it out eventually. I guess you already know that I replied to "Understanding the Trinity."

Faithfulservant said:
Welcome to CR :)
Hi Faithfulservant--not sure I am doing this right, but oh well...

Thanks!

Sometimes I may not have much time to be here, but I think I am going to enjoy and treasure it much.

Sincerely,
InLove

ISFP said:
hey, InLove-

what a cool screen name! welcome to the boards! :D
Hi ISFP--thank you. Nice to meet you too. What does ISFP stand for?

Maybe I should know, but I haven't had time to look everyone up yet.

I thought I was going to have more time to do this when I first got started! I have gotten two new jobs since, and I could not wait to get back.

Anyway, thanks--looking forward to all of this.

InLove

InLove said:
Just stopping in today for my first visit as a member. I have been reading threads here and there from the outside for a week or so. I decided to dip my toes in these waters because they seem peaceful and warm. I need a place where I can come and speak with others, learning and perhaps even adding some to the enlightening atmosphere. I hope to understand more about how to relate to people of different beliefs so that when I am out in the "non-virtual" world, I might also do the same. Looking forward to it.
salaam
InLove ,Welcome to the most peaceful forum i ever seen....and thank you for the beautiful way in introduce your self ...:)

Back