Hello to Everyone in the World!!!!!!

PistisSophia

Reaction score
I live in the USA and I enjoy reading, poetry, gardening and seeing a good flick once in awhile.

I am horse/wood in Chinese Zodiac.

Yes, I am fully clothed in my photograph, please do not take offense. It was a hot summer day and I was wearing a strapless top. The weather here is very hot and humid during the summer even though I am just 60 miles from the ocean; we get no breezes at all.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 353
Hi PistisSophia, and welcome to CR. :)

If you don't mind my asking, which coast are you nearest - east or west?

Hello, PistisSophia--interesting screen name, and cool signature.:cool:

Welcome to CR--I have not been here long myself, but I love it. See you on the boards.:)

InPeace,
InLove

InLove said:
Hello, PistisSophia--interesting screen name, and cool signature.:cool:

Welcome to CR--I have not been here long myself, but I love it. See you on the boards.:)

InPeace,
InLove
Thanks very much, InLove.....I too will see ya scampering around the boards.

Peace
PistisSophia

Welcome PistisSophie! I lived in NJ for a couple of short years, not too far from Bruce's place. Enjoy the forums.

peace,
lunamoth

Hello and welcome to CR PistisSophia ! :)

I'm afraid I don't know what a hot summer means. The summer in Canada is always too short and wet. :mad:

alexa said:
Hello and welcome to CR PistisSophia ! :)

I'm afraid I don't know what a hot summer means. The summer in Canada is always too short and wet. :mad:
Yup, a lot of folk from Canada come to the beaches of South Jersey; Wildwood, Ocean City, etc. Actually, Canada sounds like a place my son would like. He hates the heat here in the summer and wants to move to the Adirondack Mtns., when he gets to that point in his young life.

Right now, we are all trying breathe through the pollen; its everywhere, on the cars, in the air, and so forth. But we try our best to "be here now".

Do you mean you have allergies ?

Oh yeah, we love to sit on the beaches and feel the sun all over our skin. :D

Hi again; my internet service was disrupted for awhile, but once again, Je Reviens (I've returned)...

alexa said:
Do you mean you have allergies ?

Oh yeah, we love to sit on the beaches and feel the sun all over our skin. :D
ROFL- you are going to get SPLOTCHES Alexa. Do you go on the roofs & driveways & back yard for the sun too?

PistisSophia said:
Hi again; my internet service was disrupted for awhile, but once again, Je Reviens (I've returned)...
welcome aboard PistisSophia, just saying hi.:)

Bandit said:
ROFL- you are going to get SPLOTCHES Alexa. Do you go on the roofs & driveways & back yard for the sun too?
Nope, I prefer to have a nice vacation in Mexico or Cuba. :D

Hi, Peace to All--

Yes, whether one lies out on the roof, or lounges in the backyard (I have never personally, at least on purpose, done the driveway), one will eventually become a bit "splotchy". "They" (whoever they are) tell me that this is not healthy.

So who are "they" and says who?:) :cool:

The sun is so intense here that I can cover myself from head to toe in whatever ya got, and it will only make me sicker.

Well, gotta go--need a tank top and some shorts and a big straw hat--not to mention the right shoes for discerning which ants are good and which ones ain't. LOL--all this to pull a few weeds?

InPeace,
InLove

Hello. I live (travel) in very hot places myself. Mexico, Colorado (Durango), as examples.

I really like the overall look of this forum! :)

Back