Muslim in the forum

B

Brother Andrew

Hi people

My name is Brother Andrew, i converted to Islam, 3 years ago, there is probaly a few things that people may wish to discuss, im open for discussion, and look foward to hearing from the crowd here,

peace

Brother Andrew said:
Hi people

My name is Brother Andrew, i converted to Islam, 3 years ago, there is probaly a few things that people may wish to discuss, im open for discussion, and look foward to hearing from the crowd here,

peace

Welcome to CR! I think you'll find there's a quite active group of Muslims (and others) on this board, and particularly in this forum. You may want to scan back through the threads here, and also in the Monotheism and Comparative Studies boards to see the topics that have been covered (and occasionally beaten to a pulp in passing).

... Bruce

Brother Andrew said:
Hi people

peace
Brother Andrew

Welcome to Interfaith forums - Islamic section ... you will find here a good brothers and sisters ,you can share with them your information and knowledge
and discuss any Islamic or important related issue .I hope you will have nice time here .

your sister
Laila

Hi, Brother Andrew, and welcome to CR. :)

EDIT: Moved to Introductions, as that seemed most appropriate. :)

Salaam Alaikum, Brother Andrew--welcome to CR.

InPeace,
InLove

Assalaamu Alaikum Brother Andrew,

Welcome to CR. Hope to see you in the Islam forum. by the way, if you have your conversion written down, would love to read it.
Enjoy your stay:)

Back