Happy birthday, Brian

alexa

somewhere in time
Reaction score
I hope you can forgive me, Brian, for spamming three different forums for the same wish:

Happy Birthday, Brian !

33 years old is a magic number.

I wish you all the best in the world !

(re-PS It wasn't difficult as we share the same month.)

BTW Congratulation, lunamoth for the promotion. See what happens if I don't drop in here more often ? :)

*a pride of :kitty:s enter stage right and head straight for center stage, a pair of them with a small banner loosely tied to their tails. The :kitty:s "tune up" then, after they are ready, they begin "singing", the pair with the small banner raise their tails, exposing what is printed on it:

Happy Birthday, I, Brian!

*after their performance, the :kitty:s with the banner lower their tails, then the :kitty: chorus exit stage right, a couple of kittens performing some tricks for I, Brian before following the rest of the chorus*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Greetings from Texas, Brian!

"May your chili always be hot, and your Budweiser cold!"

Happy Birthday :)

InLove (and J.H.)

And thank you for the reminder Alexa! Which made me go look (now that I have an idea how), only to realize I have overlooked three other significant contributors here that had birthdays recently: Vajradhara, Phyllis and Alexa.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS TO YOU ALL!!! I wish you and yours well!

Thanks for the well wishes - will ring my my mum soon and ask her how she forgot. :D

LOL, Brian! I guess it runs it families:D . You know, I can still send you that calendar we discussed back on the Summer Solstice--it should hang somewhere very noticeable, so--lemmee see (shuffling through Hallmark box)--do you prefer kittens and puppies, or sexy firefighters?:D :D

InPeace,
InLove

juantoo3 said:
And thank you for the reminder Alexa! Which made me go look (now that I have an idea how), only to realize I have overlooked three other significant contributors here that had birthdays recently: Vajradhara, Phyllis and Alexa.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS TO YOU ALL!!! I wish you and yours well!

Thank you very much, Juan. It's very kind of you. :)

For my ashame, I've overlooked Phyllis and Vaj's birthdays, too. Postmaster is born in July, too. :eek:

Brian, can you add the birthday reminder at the bottom of the page, please ? It could help us as the community in here keeps growing. :)

alexa said:
(re-PS It wasn't difficult as we share the same month.)

BTW Congratulation, lunamoth for the promotion. See what happens if I don't drop in here more often ? :)

Hi alexa, just goes to show that if you hang around somewhere long enough they are bound to put you to work. :D

lunamoth

Back