Happy Independence Day!

satay

Reaction score
May God bring prosperity to the people of India.

Happy Independence Day to my mother!!

satay

58th, I believe? India is a most incredible country. I think that it is a place that the rest of the world does not really see. Got some friends in Banglagore, techo-capitol there. Got some friends in other places. Got one here on CR.

Independence is not easy, but worth it. But the independent always know there is something greater...we just claim the freedom to admit it.

InPeace,
InLove

Awaiting_the_fifth said:
Sorry about that whole conquering and oppression thing. No hard feelings ok?

Not to mention the looting and rape of my culture and my people...but then again I am talking due to my earthly attachment...and due to ego.

How are your feelings about the london bombings?

satay

InLove said:
58th, I believe? India is a most incredible country. I think that it is a place that the rest of the world does not really see. Got some friends in Banglagore, techo-capitol there. Got some friends in other places. Got one here on CR.

Independence is not easy, but worth it. But the independent always know there is something greater...we just claim the freedom to admit it.

InPeace,
InLove

India took independence in 1947 so this is the 59th ceremony. Well, in the whole scheme of things...it's just a piece of land...albeit...land of the Gods...

satay

Back