Question

satay

Reaction score
This is a nice site. I specifically like the theme of this site. Everyone seems very warm and fuzzy over here. I wish though that if there were a link e.g. of the type 'posts in the last 24 hours' or 'posts in the last 7 days' etc. that would be really helpful.

I also noticed that by default the 'subscribe to threads' option is not turned on. But anyway, it's easy enough to turn it on.

Great site. :cool:

satay

satay said:
This is a nice site. I specifically like the theme of this site. Everyone seems very warm and fuzzy over here. I wish though that if there were a link e.g. of the type 'posts in the last 24 hours' or 'posts in the last 7 days' etc. that would be really helpful.

satay

Hi satay, there is a New Posts button on the grey bar menu at the top. Same bar that has the user CP at the far left. I just found this one myself after over a year!

lunamoth

lunamoth said:
Hi satay, there is a New Posts button on the grey bar menu at the top. Same bar that has the user CP at the far left. I just found this one myself after over a year!

lunamoth

Hi lunamoth,
Thanks for letting me know about the new posts link. But what does that link do? What's meant by 'new posts'? Are these posts in the last 24 hours or so?

What if I wanted to see all posts in the last 7 days...can I search for posts like that?

satay

That will show new posts since your last visit - can be invaluable. :)

There is a feature for posts over the past 24 hours which I'm going to implement soon - but I don't believe there is anything for the past 7 days.

Back