Are Bees attracked to honey or vinager?

Curios Mike

Reaction score
Sorry I havent been on in a while.... I've had a lot of work, and been spending alot of time with my kids, and wife. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to get back on, but I wanted to open this up for Christians, and other faiths.

Anyways to my point I read a thread a little while ago to shocked me. Granted I can understand being passionate over God and His Scriptures, and thats ok, but to go on the attack sometimes can be kinda foolish!

Jesus stated "Matt 10:16
16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
NKJV"
The bible also states: "Heb 12:1-2
12:1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
NKJV"

Can anyone tell me does it gain anything to attack someone who is asking a question about Gods word even if he himself is on the attack? The scriptures state: Luke 6:27-28
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
NKJV
Rom 12:20-21
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
KJV

Now this being said...... I'm no expert, or have a doctorate in Theology, or in any other faith or religion, But I would like to invite both those who have lagitament questions concerning the Bible(and Christianity), and Experts on the Bible to this thread to discuss the Bible. I'll try to be on here as much as possible, but I must apologize before hand that I may not be able to.

But my theological question is (To open this up) in your own words what is Christianity? (but by all means if someone has a good question skip this one and go to it)

P.S. Looking at Pat Robertson............:eek: the Scriptutres stated in my previous post come to mind.:eek:....... What was he thinking......... Do you think he was wise in what he said....... If so does it look like something Jesus would say or want?

Back