Happy Birthday, Juantoo3!

lunamoth

Episcopalian
Reaction score
Hey Jt3,

Just happened to notice it's your birthday tomorrow! I also happened to notice that you were born just 21 days before me in the same year. Cool. :cool:

Have a great one!

lunamoth

*a pride of :kitty:s enter stage right and head straight for center stage, a pair of them with a small banner loosely tied to their tails. The :kitty:s "tune up" then, after they are ready, they begin "singing", the pair with the small banner raise their tails, exposing what is printed on it:

Happy Birthday, Juantoo3!

*after their performance, the :kitty:s with the banner lower their tails, then the :kitty: chorus exit stage right, a couple of kittens performing some tricks for I, Brian before following the rest of the chorus*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Juan,
Happy birthday to you ! :)

Attachments

• happybirthday2.gif
    happybirthday2.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 252
Aw, shucks! Ya'll remembered! Thank you so much!

(can I stop blushing now?)

I did get a really nice present. The INS people approved my intended's petition for immigration. I think I'm down to the last 6-8 weeks until she gets her visa! Hooray!

I suppose I am chiming in a bit late--sheesh! Too much to do these days:)

I wish you pure, white sand between your toes under the tall, swaying leaves of the palm trees. I wish you the view of the horizon that only one who has studied it from the edge of the ocean can know. And I wish you those incredible, beautiful sunsets...

Happy Belated Birthday!

InPeace,
InLove

Back