Hadith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaqinud Din

Reaction score
Hadeeth

Question :

Why are the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) counted as proof?​
Answer :

Praise be to Allaah.
Hadeeth means the words, actions, approval or attributes that have been narrated from the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

A hadeeth may either confirm things that are mentioned in the Qur’aan, such as prayer, zakaah, etc., or it may give details of things that are mentioned in the Qur’aan in general terms, such as the numbers of rak’ahs in each prayer, the thresholds for paying zakaah, the details of Hajj, etc. It may also explain rulings which are not mentioned in the Qur’aan, such as the prohibition on being married to a woman and her (paternal or maternal) aunt at the same time.

Allaah revealed the Qur’aan to His Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and commanded him to explain it to the people, as He said (interpretation of the meaning):

“And We have also sent down unto you (O Muhammad) the Dhikr [reminder and the advice (i.e. the Qur’aan)], that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them, and that they may give thought”

[al-Nahl 16:44]

The hadeeth of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is a revelation (wahy) from his Lord. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Your companion (Muhammad) has neither gone astray nor has erred.

Nor does he speak of (his own) desire.

It is only a Revelation revealed”

[al-Najm 53:2-4]

Allaah sent His Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to call mankind to worship Allaah alone, and to disbelieve in any (god) apart from Him, and (He sent him) to bring the glad tidings of Paradise and warnings of Hell:

“O Prophet (Muhammad)! Verily, We have sent you as witness, and a bearer of glad tidings, and a warner,

And as one who invites to Allaah [Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allaah (Alone)] by His Leave, and as a lamp spreading light (through your instructions from the Qur’aan and the Sunnah the legal ways of the Prophet)

[al-Ahzaab 33:45-46 – interpretation of the meaning]

The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was anxious over this ummah; he did not know of anything good but he told them of it, and he did not know of anything evil but he warned them against it:

“Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty. He (Muhammad) is anxious over you; for the believers (he is) full of pity, kind, and merciful”

[al-Tawbah 9:128 – interpretation of the meaning]

Every Prophet was sent only to his own people, but Allaah sent His Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to all of mankind:

“And We have sent you (O Muhammad) not but as a mercy for the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)”

[al-Anbiyaa’ 21:101 – interpretation of the meaning]

Because the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) conveyed the revelation that was sent down to him from His Lord, it is obligatory to obey him. Indeed, obedience to him is obedience to Allaah:

“He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad), has indeed obeyed Allaah”

[al-Nisaa’ 4:80 – interpretation of the meaning]

Obedience to Allaah and His Messenger is the way to salvation and victory, and to happiness in this world and in the Hereafter:

Re: Hadeeth

“And whosoever obeys Allaah and His Messenger, he has indeed achieved a great achievement (i.e. he will be saved from the Hell‑fire and will be admitted to Paradise)”

[al-Ahzaab 33:71 – interpretation of the meaning]

Hence it is obligatory for all people to obey Allaah and His Messenger, because therein lies their success and salvation:

“And obey Allaah and the Messenger (Muhammad) that you may obtain mercy”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:132 – interpretation of the meaning]

Whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger only harms himself, he does not harm Allaah in the slightest:

“And whosoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger (Muhammad), and transgresses His limits, He will cast him into the Fire, to abide therein; and he shall have a disgraceful torment”

[al-Nisaa’ 4:14 – interpretation of the meaning]

Once Allaah and His Messenger have decided a matter, no one has the right to choose concerning that or to object to it; rather it is obligatory to obey and to believe in the truth:

“It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allaah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed into a plain error

[al-Ahzaab 33:36 – interpretation of the meaning]

A person's faith is not complete until he loves Allaah and His Messenger, and love implies obedience. Whoever wants Allah to love him and forgive his sins must follow the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him):

“Say (O Muhammad to mankind): ‘If you (really) love Allaah, then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Qur’aan and the Sunnah), Allaah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful’”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:31 – interpretation of the meaning]

Love of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is not simply the matter of words to be repeated, rather it is the matter of belief and conduct, i.e., obedience to what he commands, belief in what he tells us, avoidance of what he forbids, and avoidance of worshipping Allaah in any way except that which he prescribed.

When Allaah had perfected this religion and the Messenger had conveyed the message of his Lord, Allaah took him to be with Him. The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) left this ummah with clear proof in which there is no ambiguity. No one deviates from it but he is doomed:

“This day, those who disbelieved have given up all hope of your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion”

[al-Maa'idah 5:3 – interpretation of the meaning]

By the grace of Allaah, the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) preserved the ahaadeeth of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon them), then the righteous salaf who came after them compiled them in books which are known as the Sihaah (Saheehs), Sunan and Musnads. The most sound of them are Saheeh al-Bukhaari, Saheeh Muslim, the four Sunans, the Musnad of Imaam Ahmad and the Muwatta’ of Imaam Maalik, etc.

Allaah has perfected this religion. The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not know of anything good but he taught it to his ummah, and he did not know of anything evil but he warned them against it. So whoever introduces anything into the religion, of bid’ah (innovation) or myths, such as praying to the dead or circumambulating (tawaaf) their tombs, or praying to the jinn and awliya’ (“saints”), and other things that have not been prescribed by Allaah and His Messenger, all of that is to be rejected and not accepted, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever innovates something in this matter of ours (Islam) that is not a part of it will have it rejected.” (Narrated by Muslim, 1718)

From Usool al-Deen al-Islami, by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ibraaheem al-Tuwayjri (www.islam-qa.com)

Re: khalifites (followers of Kaafir Rashid Khalifah)

OK,I see you dont want to answer any of my questiones nor do you speak for yourself but as I see you just keep quoting others.
It is pointless arguing with some people as we all know.
But what I like you to do is think,not just follow like you cant think for yourself.
The only way you can find out if somebody is wrong is to think about what they follow.
But just following wont get you no where one has to understand,know the truth from falshood,only than one will be guided.
Im just gonna quote part of your two page post since it is a big mistake.
<Indeed I have been given the Qur'ân, and that which is like it along with it; yet the time is coming where a man reclining on his couch will say, "Keep to this Qur'ân: what you find in it to be permissible treat as permissible; and what you find prohibited treat as prohibited." But what Allah's Messenger has prohibited is like what Allah has prohibited.> (Recorded by Ahmad, Abu Daawood, and others. Verified to be authentic by al-Albaani (Saheeh ul-Jaami` 8186).
I dont get the point in the first part of the quote,I mean I have to say I agree with it.Whats wrong with following the Quran?
The second part is very wrong,one can not compare no one with God the Almighty,God is to Great.
Prophet Muhammed was a human being a Messenger but certanly one of the best believers.He did not pass any laws of his own but he was only following Allah Message,as well people have to understand that Prophet Muhammed was not perfect.

080.001-080.012
YUSUFALI: (The Prophet) frowned and turned away,
YUSUFALI: Because there came to him the blind man (interrupting).
YUSUFALI: But what could tell thee but that perchance he might grow (in spiritual understanding)?-
YUSUFALI: Or that he might receive admonition, and the teaching might profit him?
YUSUFALI: As to one who regards Himself as self-sufficient,
YUSUFALI: To him dost thou attend;
YUSUFALI: Though it is no blame to thee if he grow not (in spiritual understanding).
YUSUFALI: But as to him who came to thee striving earnestly,
YUSUFALI: And with fear (in his heart),
YUSUFALI: Of him wast thou unmindful.

YUSUFALI: By no means (should it be so)! For it is indeed a Message of instruction:
YUSUFALI: Therefore let whoso will, keep it in remembrance.

Here we see an example of Prophet Muhammed making a mistake.God the Almighty is making sure that we know that Prophet Muhammed is a human being who is not perfect and who can make mistakes.But it is God the Almighty Who guides him and corrects him.God is the guide and helper of all the believers.
And I just like to say again,try not to post so much all at once, and when you do post somthing please try to back it up with some facts or at least logic.,dont just expect someone to follow you just because you say you right.
peace.

Indeed, but the reason the Hadith exist in the form they have is because they are not held to have been narrated by God to Mohammed, so do not have the same level of authority.

I think you mentioned before on another thread about how Muslims should imitate Mohammed - I haven't heard this said before, but instead that Muslims should read and follow the Qur'an.

Hi to all

All Muslims know the position of Hadieth in Islam , it is the second resource of
Islamic tenets . we discuss The science of Hadieth in this thread you can see it for more information..... we can't delete it ,,,, Just one question how can you ( As Muslim ) know how to pray without our prophet Mohammad guidance to do that ??!!!

http://www.comparative-religion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2021

Thanks

OK,I see you dont want to answer any of my questiones nor do you speak for yourself but as I see you just keep quoting others.

I think its you who don't think for your self you said the the Hadith was not wrote down in the life time of the Prophet (pbuh) but 200 yrs after this is false. What did you get your thinking from Rashid Khalifah :rolleyes:

Prophet of Allah (sallallaho alaihi wasallam) said to Abdullah bin Amr (radiallah tala anho): Write ahaadeeth, I swear by Him who holds my life in His hand, from this mouth nothing but the truth comes out. [Abu Dawood, volume 1, pg 158: Isnaad is Saheeh]

Prophet (sallallaho alaihi wasallam) said: Write this hadeeth and give it to Abu shah (radiallah tala anho).... [Sahih Bukhari & Sahih Muslim]

Ali (radiallah tala anho) says: We don't have anything but Kitab Allah and the scriptures in which are ahaadeeth of prophet of Allah (sallallaho alaihi wasallam). [Sahih Bukhari & Sahih Muslim]

Abu Huraira (radiallah tala anho) says: Amongst the Sahabah (radiallah tala anhum) no one narrates ahaadeeth more than I do save Abdullah bin Amr (radiallah tala anho), because he used to write them and I didn't. [Sahih Bukhari]

All the other stuff you said falls because the Hadith was wrote down in the time of the Prophet (pbuh)

Im sorry friend but you wrong,Hadith are not the part of our religion.
YUSUFALI: They say: "Become Jews or Christians if ye would be guided (To salvation)." Say thou: "Nay! (I would rather) the Religion of Abraham the True, and he joined not gods with Allah."

Read the above verse from the Quran.As you can see God is telling us to follow the Religioun of Prophet Abraham,by the way he did not follow Prophet Muhammed Hadith yet he was one of the best Muslims.
002.127-002.128
YUSUFALI: And remember Abraham and Isma'il raised thee foundations of the House (With this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing.
YUSUFALI: "Our Lord! make of us Muslims, bowing to Thy (Will), and of our progeny a people Muslim, bowing to Thy (will); and show us our place for the celebration of (due) rites; and turn unto us (in Mercy); for Thou art the Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

The verses above tell us that it is Abraham and Isma'il the founder of Islam,God the Almighty thought them the RELIGIOUS DUTIES that we have now.Befor Prophet Muhammed people prayed as Muslims they did not need any Prophet Muhammed Hadith.
The way we should pray has been passed down to us from Prophet Abraham not Muhammed,you have to understand this.
But of course Prophet Muhammed passed it down to us and so have all the good Muslims .
peace.

OK,one simple question to you Yaqinud Din,how can one know for sure which Hadith or Sunnah is true and which is false?
Do you know which is true and if so how do you know it?
Even the follower of Sunnah know the fact that there is way more made up/wrong Hadith and Sunnah than true.
So why on Earth would anybody think that people know the difference for sure which is wrong and which is right.If one is using the Quran to prove the Sunnah than we dont need it since we can find the same information in the Quran.
Why would anybody follow Hadith that comes from people when we have Allah the Almighty Book.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Classifications of Hadith[/font]
Sahih(Authentic)
Hasan(Acceptable)
Daeef(Weak)
Mawdoo'(Fabricated)​
That above is from a Islamic website that is trying to tell us how Hadith are the guidence to the Muslims even tho right there you see how confused they are.They show that only one part of the Hadith is authentic and can be trusted all the other which makes the most of the Hadith are more than less guesswork.
So again why are people following the guidence of those who dont know themself for sure the right Hadith from wrong.
peace.

Few verses from the Quran.
017.073-017.075
YUSUFALI:And their purpose was to tempt thee away from that which We had revealed unto thee, to substitute in our name something quite different; (in that case), behold! they would certainly have made thee (their) friend!
YUSUFALI: And had We not given thee strength, thou wouldst nearly have inclined to them a little.
YUSUFALI: In that case We should have made thee taste an equal portion (of punishment) in this life, and an equal portion in death: and moreover thou wouldst have found none to help thee against Us!
The verse above are telling us that people were trying to turn away Prophet Muhammed from what God has reveald to him and change it.
But had it not been for God the Almighty Prophet Muhammed would have nearly inclined to them a little.
Prophet Muhammed is only allowed to follow that which has been sent down to him From God the Almighty.
YUSUFALI: But when Our Clear Signs are rehearsed unto them, those who rest not their hope on their meeting with Us, Say: "Bring us a reading other than this, or change this," Say: "It is not for me, of my own accord, to change it: I follow naught but what is revealed unto me: if I were to disobey my Lord, I should myself fear the penalty of a Great Day (to come)."
Prophet Muhammed can not change anything but he only follows that what has been reveld to him
006.019 .
YUSUFALI: Say: "What thing is most weighty in evidence?" Say: "Allah is witness between me and you; This Qur'an hath been revealed to me by inspiration, that I may warn you and all whom it reaches. Can ye possibly bear witness that besides Allah there is another Allah?" Say: "Nay! I cannot bear witness!" Say: "But in truth He is the one Allah, and I truly am innocent of (your blasphemy of) joining others with Him."
The verse above is telling us that God has revealed the Quran to Prophet Muhammed so that he can warn us and everybody who it reaches.There is no mention of the Sunnah.
006.114-006.116
YUSUFALI: Say: "Shall I seek for judge other than Allah? - when He it is Who hath sent unto you the Book, explained in detail." They know full well, to whom We have given the Book, that it hath been sent down from thy Lord in truth. Never be then of those who doubt.
YUSUFALI: The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfilment in truth and in justice: None can change His words: for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all
YUSUFALI: Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie.

Follow the Quran which is from our Lord the Almighty,explained in detail and there is no falshood in it,dont follow guesswork.

041.041-041.042
YUSUFALI: Those who reject the Message when it comes to them (are not hidden from Us). And indeed it is a Book of exalted power.
YUSUFALI: No falsehood can approach it from before or behind it: It is sent down by One Full of Wisdom, Worthy of all Praise.
Unlike the Hadith Quran does not have any falshood in it.
YUSUFALI: These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!
Here God the Almighty is telling us in the Quran that people are following nothing but conjecture even though God has sent the Guidennce already.
Which means 250 years later people started following Sunnah even though the Quran has been sent to us already.
YUSUFALI: Then the Messenger will say: "O my Lord! Truly my people took this Qur'an for just foolish nonsense."
Very clear verse,and is telling us that our last Prophet Muhammed will say my own people have forsaken the Quran.
031.006-031.007
YUSUFALI: But there are, among men, those who purchase idle tales, without knowledge (or meaning), to mislead (men) from the Path of Allah and throw ridicule (on the Path): for such there will be a Humiliating Penalty.
YUSUFALI: When Our Signs are rehearsed to such a one, he turns away in arrogance, as if he heard them not, as if there were deafness in both his ears: announce to him a grievous Penalty.

Where does it say that Hadith have been writen down at the time of Prophet Muhammed,please explain.As far as I know everybody agrees that Sunnah and Hadith started to be writen own 200-250 years later after Prophet Muhammed.The Hadith that you pointed out are made up,even followers of Sunnah agree that it came 200-250 years later after Prophet Muhammed.
peace.

YUSUFALI: They say: "Become Jews or Christians if ye would be guided (To salvation)." Say thou: "Nay! (I would rather) the Religion of Abraham the True, and he joined not gods with Allah."

Read the above verse from the Quran.As you can see God is telling us to follow the Religioun of Prophet Abraham,by the way he did not follow Prophet Muhammed Hadith yet he was one of the best Muslims.

It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allaah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed into a plain error”
[al-Ahzaab 33:36]

“And let those who oppose the Messenger’s (Muhammad’s) commandment (i.e. his Sunnah legal ways, orders, acts of worship, statements) (among the sects) beware, lest some Fitnah (disbelief, trials, afflictions, earthquakes, killing, overpowered by a tyrant) should befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them”

[al-Noor 24:63]

Read this and think what its saying then look what you have put and your falsehood will be seen by all. You are not a Muslim Gtv13 so don't say apart of are religion.

Here are the same two verses you posted.
I copied all the 3 translations for better understanding.
While the first verse you posted seems acurate I can not say the same for the second one you posted.
YUSUFALI: It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.
PICKTHAL: And it becometh not a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His messenger have decided an affair (for them), that they should (after that) claim any say in their affair; and whoso is rebellious to Allah and His messenger, he verily goeth astray in error manifest.
SHAKIR: And it behoves not a believing man and a believing woman that they should have any choice in their matter when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter; and whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he surely strays off a manifest straying.
You have to understand that we can not obey Prophet Muhammed because he is no longer with us.People at the time of Prophet Muhammed deffinetly could have.But we can obey,follow, Prophet Muhammed Message,and that Message is the Quran the only Book Prophet Muhammed left us.Sunnah is not from Prophet Muhammed but the people who write about him and with that make tons of mistakes.If Sunnah was that important than God would have orderd Prophet Muhammed to write an other book along side the Quran.
But no,it is not needed ,all we need is the Book from God the Almighty.
Prophet Muhammed only speaks that which has been reveald to him and he can not change it,as you can see in this verse below.
YUSUFALI: But when Our Clear Signs are rehearsed unto them, those who rest not their hope on their meeting with Us, Say: "Bring us a reading other than this, or change this," Say: "It is not for me, of my own accord, to change it: I follow naught but what is revealed unto me: if I were to disobey my Lord, I should myself fear the penalty of a Great Day (to come).".

Please try to understand the verse better.
God is One and He has no partners.

Here is the second verse in your post.
YUSUFALI: Deem not the summons of the Messenger among yourselves like the summons of one of you to another: Allah doth know those of you who slip away under shelter of some excuse: then let those beware who withstand the Messenger's order, lest some trial befall them, or a grievous penalty be inflicted on them.
PICKTHAL: Make not the calling of the messenger among you as your calling one of another. Allah knoweth those of you who steal away, hiding themselves. And let those who conspire to evade orders beware lest grief or painful punishment befall them.
SHAKIR: Do not hold the Messenger's calling (you) among you to be like your calling one to the other; Allah indeed knows those who steal away from among you, concealing themselves; therefore let those beware who go against his order lest a trial afflict them or there befall them a painful chastisement.
For some reason the translation of the verse you posted seems very different?
In the verse above God is telling us to treat Prophet Muhammed with more respect than each others,but the verse was directed to those people at the time of Prophet Muhammed.

You have to understand that we can not obey Prophet Muhammed because he is no longer with us.People at the time of Prophet Muhammed deffinetly could have.But we can obey,follow, Prophet Muhammed Message,and that Message is the Quran the only Book Prophet Muhammed left us.Sunnah is not from Prophet Muhammed but the people who write about him and with that make tons of mistakes.If Sunnah was that important than God would have orderd Prophet Muhammed to write an other book along side the Quran.
But no,it is not needed ,all we need is the Book from God the Almighty.
Prophet Muhammed only speaks that which has been reveald to him and he can not change it,as you can see in this verse below.

i don't know what you are talking about the Quran is clear about this Allah is saying this to those who believe not those who believe at the time of prophet muhammed (PBUH) i dont know if you read Arabic or not but i think even the translation is clear enough about this matter .

i don't know what you are talking about the Quran is clear about this Allah is saying this to those who believe not those who believe at the time of prophet muhammed (PBUH) i dont know if you read Arabic or not but i think even the translation is clear enough about this matter .

Im sorry but for some reason you miss the point, I dont see it so hard to understand.
Not all the verses are directed to us today,certain verses were directed to the people living at the time of Prophet Muhammed, thats a fact.
As I said befor we can not obey Prophet Muhammed because he has died,peace be upon him.
But we can obey and follow his Message and that Message is the Quran alone.
For example Prophet Muhammed can not tell/command anybody right now to join him in the war as he did when he was alive.People back than had to obey Prophet Muhammed the Messenger but right now we can not to that,we can only follow and obey his Message.
There is a reason why God never says in the Quran obey Prophet Abraham but only follow.
060.004-060.006
YUSUFALI: There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone": But not when Abraham said to his father: "I will pray for forgiveness for thee, though I have no power (to get) aught on thy behalf from Allah." (They prayed): "Our Lord! in Thee do we trust, and to Thee do we turn in repentance: to Thee is (our) Final Goal.
YUSUFALI: "Our Lord! Make us not a (test and) trial for the Unbelievers, but forgive us, our Lord! for Thou art the art the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
YUSUFALI: There was indeed in them an excellent example for you to follow,- for those whose hope is in Allah and in the Last Day. But if any turn away, truly Allah is Free of all Wants, Worthy of all Praise.

Again obeying Prophet Muhammed is not possible all the verses that say obey Prophet Muhammed is not directed at us but the people with him at the time.
But God is always with us and we can obey God the Almighty at all times.
I hope you understand it better now.
peace.

it is true that some verses talking about certain people but when allah say (you who believe) it means muslims anywhere and anytime and how can you follow allah almighty if you don't know how to pray or fast or how you pay zakah and what are the rules for haj Allah made mohammed pbuh an example for humanity to know how we can worship Allah the right way, the way you look at sunnah with disrespect is like you are disrespecting the prophet and therefor disrespecting allah cause you dont pray fast pay zakah and many other as muhammed pbuh used to follow, don't be like the previous disbelievers when they stopped following the laws of allah and the prophets and changed it cause they wanted to follow thier desires and gained allah's wrath i am sorry but islam isn't a cult, may allah guide you

Yaqinud Din said:

Read this and think what its saying then look what you have put and your falsehood will be seen by all. You are not a Muslim Gtv13 so don't say apart of are religion.

We do not allow people to call each other false on CR. Please modify your attitude or else your ability to post will be restricted.

Believer,
You right it does say you who believe, but when it says you who believe obey the Messenger, the verse is not directed to us right now.God the Almighty, is telling us the verse in such way so that the belivers at the time would obey His Message and so obey Prophet Muhammed,those who dont belive and who are not guided they wont obey God Message no matter how much you warn them.God is making sure those who do belive wont make the same mistake and disobey Prophet Muhammed.
You have to understand that Muhammed was a follower of Prophet Abraham,God did not give Prophet Muhammed a new religion but God the Almighty, did comand Prophet Muhammed to follow Abraham and his religion.All the belivers are required to follow Abraham and his religion which is Islam.
Befor Prophet Muhammed there were Muslims and they did not need Sunnah to know how to pray.Islam was passed down to us from Prophet Abraham and of course Prophet Muhammed passed it down to us and so have all the good Muslims.In the Quran we can find how to observe the ablution,when to pray,to bow and to Glorify God the the Almighty.
As well God tells us in the Quran to pay zakat, to fast during Ramadan,and to go to the Hajj.By the way can you point to me a Hadith where is explains how to pray.
The verses below tell us that it is Abraham and Isma'il the founder of Islam,God the Almighty thought them the RELIGIOUS DUTIES that we have now.
YUSUFALI: And remember Abraham and Isma'il raised the foundations of the House (With this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing.
YUSUFALI: "Our Lord! make of us Muslims, bowing to Thy (Will), and of our progeny a people Muslim, bowing to Thy (will); and show us our place for the celebration of (due) rites; and turn unto us (in Mercy); for Thou art the Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

PICKTHAL: And they say: Be Jews or Christians, then ye will be rightly guided. Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Nay, but (we follow) the religion of Abraham, the upright, and he was not of the idolaters.
SHAKIR: And they say: Be Jews or Christians, you will be on the right course. Say: Nay! (we follow) the religion of Ibrahim, the Hanif, and he was not one of the polytheists.

I dont look at all the Sunnah with disrespect exept for the obvios made up Sunnah.
I never said anything bad about Sunnah exept we are not required to follow it because it can mislead us.One can not compare Sunnah with the Quran.
Quran is our religious guidence and we should not follow some man made books.Dont you worry that people are forgeting the Quran,Allah Book, and are replacing His Book with Sunnah.Why do you think we have so many Islamic sects today?Is it because of the Quran or the Sunnah,well the answer is obvious.Do you know that Sunnah differes from sect to sect and they all call it the truth with no way of knowing it for sure.
Sunnah is part of Prophet Muhammed history and I accept it as such and I also know that there is way more false Sunnah than true one,so I dont have a reason to guess.
I accept the Bible and the Torah as God Books just like all the Muslims are suppose to.But as we all know Bible and the Torah have been corrupted by people over time,I belive in the Books since it are Books from God but I cant accept everything in it since not everythinng in it, is, as it was.
Now why on earth would anybody think that Sunnah can not misguide anyone.
Laws of Allah are in his Book the Quran not Sunnah.Is not wise to compare Book of Allah the Most Wise with books writen by human beings.
peace.

GTv13 said:

002.127-002.128
YUSUFALI: And remember Abraham and Isma'il raised thee foundations of the House (With this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing.

The verses above tell us that it is Abraham and Isma'il the founder of Islam,God the Almighty thought them the RELIGIOUS DUTIES that we have now.Befor Prophet Muhammed people prayed as Muslims they did not need any Prophet Muhammed Hadith.
The way we should pray has been passed down to us from Prophet Abraham not Muhammed,you have to understand this.
But of course Prophet Muhammed passed it down to us and so have all the good Muslims .
peace.

I see you took these verses out of context , if you complete the next verses

After (127 -128) which is 129 from the same sura you will read the pray of our prophet Abraham (PUH) for Allah to send prophet in that area:

129. "Our Lord! Send amongst them and Messenger of their own, who shall rehearse Thy Signs to them and instruct them in scripture and wisdom, and sanctify them: For Thou art the Exalted in Might, the Wise."

All prophets sent from Allah to present the same message, but the main different between them that all prophets sent to certain people in certain time except our prophet Mohammad for all people and at all times
our prophet Mohammad as Allah said in( 2:129) sent with the book Al Quraan ( the scripture ) and The Hadieth (wisdom ) which explain how to be good Muslim (Islamic values) , how to pray , how to fast ,how to make hajj , how to clean your self ......... I mean in practically ways.

Islam started from the time of our father Adam (PUH) and all prophets was Moslems, Mohammad ( SAAW) was the final prophet sent to give us the final message of Allah with Al Quraan ,,, and Allah give him

A wisdom which is should be followed to be a real Muslim.

Please don't explain AlQuraan verses without returns to the context, if you read them in Arabic language you will see the real meaning of those verses

Islam is a religion of all people; Mohammad is one of the great Messengers

But he took the big responsibility to present Islam to all people .

Thanks

I see you took these verses out of contex?
Im not sure what you mean.
The verse 2.129 does not contradict with what I said.
YUSUFALI: "Our Lord! send amongst them a Messenger of their own, who shall rehearse Thy Signs to them and instruct them in scripture and wisdom, and sanctify them: For Thou art the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
PICKTHAL: Our Lord! And raise up in their midst a messenger from among them who shall recite unto them Thy revelations, and shall instruct them in the Scripture and in wisdom and shall make them grow. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, Wise.
SHAKIR: Our Lord! and raise up in them a Messenger from among them who shall recite to them Thy communications and teach them the Book and the wisdom, and purify them; surely Thou art the Mighty, the Wise.

You right,we can read in the verse that Prophet Abraham is praying to God to send Messengers to the people after him so that people can be rightly guided.
You should note that Prophet Abraham was praying to God to send Messengers so that they can recite to the people God revelations.The Books of wisdom are God Books.Prophet Muhmmed was the last Messenger out of many and they all thought the same religion,the religion of Abraham.

All prophets sent from Allah to present the same message, but the main different between them that all prophets sent to certain people in certain time except our prophet Mohammad for all people and at all times
Prophet Muhammed was sent to the people with him at the time as well for all the people after him,which includes us.

our prophet Mohammad as Allah said in( 2:129) sent with the book Al Quraan ( the scripture ) and The Hadieth (wisdom ) which explain how to be good Muslim (Islamic values) , how to pray , how to fast ,how to make hajj , how to clean your self ......... I mean in practically ways.

Im sorry your explenation of the verse is not good.Look it up above you have 3 different translations.There is no mention of the Hadith.Prophet Muhammed was not the only one who recieved a Book from God the Almighty.God sent Prophet Moses as well Jesus both with a Book,after Prophet Abraham.Remeber our religion does not come from Prophet Muhammed.But Prophet Muhammed did purify our religion for us and he left us the wisdom the Quran.
Islam started from the time of our father Adam (PUH) and all prophets was Moslems, Mohammad ( SAAW) was the final prophet sent to give us the final message of Allah with Al Quraan ,,, and Allah give him

A wisdom which is should be followed to be a real Muslim.
Yeah you right all the Prophets were Muslims including Prophet Adam,but befor Abraham the Muslims did not pray as the people after Prophet Abraham,it is Prophet Abraham to who God gave all the religious duties we have now not Prophet Muhammed.Prophet Muhammed was Prophet Abraham follower as have all the other Messengers after Abraham.
You right Prophet Muhammed was sent to give us the finel Message and that Message is the Quran as you said.Well thats what Im saying all along.I accept and follow Prophet Muhammed Message and thats the only Message he left us the Quran.

Please don't explain AlQuraan verses without returns to the context, if you read them in Arabic language you will see the real meaning of those verses
You right but you still failed you prove your point,it is your explenation of the verse that is not true to its meaning.I never change the verses but only write mine comment below it.
Speaking about taking verses out of context well guess what there is a very clear verse right after the verse 2.129 which you failed to mention,but thanx for you telling me being out of context I found it.
YUSUFALI: And who turns away from the religion of Abraham but such as debase their souls with folly? Him We chose and rendered pure in this world: And he will be in the Hereafter in the ranks of the Righteous.
PICKTHAL: And who forsaketh the religion of Abraham save him who befooleth himself? Verily We chose him in the world, and lo! in the Hereafter he is among the righteous.
SHAKIR: And who forsakes the religion of Ibrahim but he who makes himself a fool, and most certainly We chose him in this world, and in the hereafter he is most surely among the righteous.
God tells us it is the religion of Abraham as you all can see.

Islam is a religion of all people; Mohammad is one of the great Messengers

true.

But he took the big responsibility to present Islam to all people .

True,all the Prophets and Messengers had a big responsebility some more than others.
peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back