signs pointing to a muslim leader/warrior?

BlaznFattyz

Reaction score
[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]who might be the Mahdi and who might be the army of Yajuj wa-Majuj as it pertains to our time? and could someone explain what is a fatwa and if it is relevant?
[/font]

Imam Mahdi

He will be from the family of the prophet (pbuh) and a descendant of fatima (RA)

He will have a broad forehead and a pointed nose

He will Appear in one night

He will have the same name has Muhammad (pbuh)

He will escape from Madina to Makkah the people will pledge allegiance to him

He will recieve a pledge and help of Iraqi people

He will fight in battles

He will Rule over the Arabs for 8 years

He will spread justice and equity on earth

He will eradicate oppression

He will lead a prayer in Makkah Jesus (pbuh) will follow him in the prayer

Allah will grant him Rain the earth will brig forth its fruits

He will give alot of money and the ummah will become great

Here is some hadith this is not all of them because that would take up alot of pages.

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "At the end of the time of my ummah, the Mahdi will appear. Allaah will grant him rain, the earth will bring forth its fruits, he will give a lot of money, cattle will increase and the ummah will become great. He will rule for seven or eight years. (Mustadrak al-Haakim, 4/557-558; he said: this is a hadeeth whose isnaad is saheeh, Al-Dhahabi agreed with him, and al-Albaani said: this is a saheeh sanad, and its men are thiqaat (trustworthy), Silsilat al-ahaadeeth al-saheehah, vol. 2, p. 336, hadeeth 771)

The world will not come to pass until a man from among my family, whose name will be my name, rules over the Arabs. (Tirmidhi Sahih, Vol. 9, P. 74; Abu Dawud, Sahih, Vol. 5, P. 207; also narrated by Ali b. Abi Talib, Abu Sa'id, Umm Salma, Abu Hurayra)

Allah will bring out from concealment al-Mahdi from my family and just before the day of Judgment; even if only one day were to remain in the life of the world, and he will spread on this earth justice and equity and will eradicate tyranny and oppression. (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, Vol. 1, P. 99)

The promised Mahdi will be among my progeny, among the descendants of Fatima. (Abu Dawud, Sahih, Vol. 2, P. 207; Ibn Majah, Sahih, Vol. 2, P. 519)

Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a pointed (prominent) nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny. He will rule for seven years. (Abu Dawud, Sahih, Vol. 2, p. 208; Fusul al-muhimma, p. 275)

The Dajjal

"In this way, We have assigned to every Prophet an enemy from among the evildoers ..." (Surat al-Furqan, 25:31).

Since the birth of Adam (pbuh) until the advent of the Last Hour, there is no fitna [tribulation] much greater than that of the Dajjal."
(Sahih Muslim)

It [Doomsday] will not come until you see ten signs before," and [in this connection] he mentioned the smoke, the Dajjal, the Beast [Dabbat al-Ard], the Sun's rising in the west, the descent of Jesus son of Mary... (Sahih Muslim)

The appearance of the Dajjal, Gog and Magog, the Sun rising in the west, the descent of Prophet Jesus (pbuh) from the sky, and other portents of Doomsday are true and inevitable as sahih [authentic] news. (Abu Hanifa, Al-Fiqh Al-Akbar)​

When the Dajjal faces him [Jesus], he [the Dajjal] will begin to dissolve like salt in water. He [Jesus] will say to him:"I have to deal you a blow;you cannot escape." So Jesus will kill him with his spear at the gate of Ludd, and he will die there. (Sunan Ibn Majah)

has islam ever recognized anyone to be this muslim ruler/leader/warrior in the past or is there someone they think it might be right now? and who would they be battling against specifically?

has islam ever recognized anyone to be this muslim ruler/leader/warrior in the past

Islam no some Muslims yes here is a small list of more well known ones

1. Syed Mohammad Jaunpuri he has a following called Mahdavis

2. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad he has a following called Ahmadiyya their is two groups of Ahmadiyya both believe he is the Mahdi one group believes he is also a Prophet.

3. Mírzá 'Alí-Muhammad (The Bab) you know him from the Baha'i faith

As we can see their is know way any of them can be Imam Mahdi

is there someone they think it might be right now?
Allah knows Best

More about Dajjal

1. he will be of Jewish origin

2. He will come from a place between Syria and Iraq

3. Jews Christian Hindus Atheist will all follow Dajjal

4. The only ones who will not follow him are Muslims

5. He will have Ka Fe Re (unbeliever) on his forehead only Muslims will see it even Muslims who can't read will know.

6. Prophet Jesus (pbuh) will kill Dajjal

Hope this helps :D

Salaam.

There are some signs before the emergance of Mahdi. These are:

1) Nations will unite to fight Muslims.
2) Many Muslims will die/be martyred and driven out all the way towards Mecca and Madinah
3) There will be a great war against Muslims led by Christians and the dajjal.

The war has already began in many areas around the world, but the Mahdi I believe has yet to come.

When the Dajjal faces him [Jesus], he [the Dajjal] will begin to dissolve like salt in water. He [Jesus] will say to him:"I have to deal you a blow;you cannot escape." So Jesus will kill him with his spear at the gate of Ludd, and he will die there. (Sunan Ibn Majah)

Amica said:
Salaam.

There are some signs before the emergance of Mahdi. These are:

1) Nations will unite to fight Muslims.
2) Many Muslims will die/be martyred and driven out all the way towards Mecca and Madinah
3) There will be a great war against Muslims led by Christians and the dajjal.

The war has already began in many areas around the world, but the Mahdi I believe has yet to come.
Hello Amica. Do you feel that Nations will fight against Muslims because of their religion or because of political reasons or both?

For example, I have studied the Books of Ezekiel/Daniel along with the prophecies of Jesus [PBUH] and noticed the Gog-Magog event happens on the Mountains of Israel and it is the house of Israel that will be burying them. It is also the Day that God glorifies Himself to Israel and World.[Ezekiel 39:13].

It appears to be more of a "spiritual battle" as the evil one is broken "without hand" in Daniel 8?
Daniel 8:25 "Through his cunning He shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule; And he shall exalt [himself] in his heart. He shall destroy many in [their] prosperity. He shall even rise against the Prince of princes; But he shall be broken without hand.
I don't view Islam as "Gog and his hordes" for some reason.

Ezekiel 39:11 " It will come to pass in that day [that] I will give Gog a burial place there in Israel, the valley of those who pass by east of the sea; and it will obstruct travelers, because there they will bury Gog and all his multitude. Therefore they will call [it] the Valley of Hamon Gog. 12 "For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land. 13 "Indeed all the people of the land will be burying, and they will gain renown for it on the Day that I am Glorified," says the Lord GOD.

How does Islam view the Book of Daniel by the way and who is the HE that "Michael" stands up to ? Peace and love to you and yours.
Steve

Daniel 11:44 "But news from the east and the north shall trouble him; therefore he shall go out with great fury to destroy and annihilate many. 45 and He shall plant tents/tabernacles of His regalia/palace [of him] between seas, to [a] Mountain, a Stately one, holy [one] and He enters into [#0935] [an]End of Him and there is no one helping Him. Daniel 12:1 "At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands [watch] over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, [Even] to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book.
Matthew 24:6 "And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

InChristAlways said:
How does Islam view the Book of Daniel by the way
The same as it views the rest of the bible. The view is general in nature, no need to ask about specific books really:p

Hello Amica. Do you feel that Nations will fight against Muslims because of their religion or because of political reasons or both?

For example, I have studied the Books of Ezekiel/Daniel along with the prophecies of Jesus [PBUH] and noticed the Gog-Magog event happens on the Mountains of Israel and it is the house of Israel that will be burying them. It is also the Day that God glorifies Himself to Israel and World.[Ezekiel 39:13].

How does Islam view the Book of Daniel by the way and who is the HE that "Michael" stands up to ? Peace and love to you and yours.

It appears to be more of a "spiritual battle" as the evil one is broken "without hand" in Daniel 8?

thipps said:
The same as it views the rest of the bible. The view is general in nature, no need to ask about specific books really:p
Daniel discusses the Time of the End/Day of the Lord for his people, and is mentioned by Jesus in the Olivet Discourse, so I am interested in that book as it also mentions a Great War/Host [Daniel 10:1] and the 70 weeks for the Final Consummation of OC Israel/Jerusalem of the Flesh and why I ask muslims how they view it.
Daniel 8:17 So he came near where I stood, and when he came I was afraid and fell on my face; but he said to me, "Understand, son of man, that the vision [refers] to the time of the end."
Are not muslims and jews all semites and God's people, just different religions?

Of course, if muslim scholars view Daniel as "general" then I suppose that question is mute. Thanks.
Steve

Daniel 9:24 7's, 70, he is decreeing [#2852] on your people and your holy city ,to shut up/restrain/finish[#03607] the transgression[#06588] and finish/accomplish all[#08552] sealing[#02856] up sin["02403] and to atone/cover over[#03722] iniquity[#05771] and come into/enter[#0935] in righteousness[#06664] of eons[#05769] and to seal up[#02856] vision[#02377] and prophet[#05030] and to annoint[#04886] holy[#06944 qdsh] of holy ones[#06944 qdshim] .

Luke 21:23 "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people.

Matthew 24:6
"And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet

What are the muslims view of Michael and the Nation here?

Daniel 12:1
"At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands [watch] over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation,

Assalamualaykum and greetings,

The following is a narrative from Moulana Ashraf Ali's [ra] book: behesti zewaar [heavenly ornaments]:

The Sheikh lists some signs of the last day [which have all appeared] and then he writes:

When all of the above mentioned signs will have appeared, the Christians will dominate the world and will become its rulers. ... [the sheikh then describes times of war and blood shed between corrupt arab rulers, christians and the Muslims, untill the Muslims are driven back to Makkah and Medinah and the Christian Rule extends up to khyber, a place near Medina, and then the Sheikh writes]:

Under such circumstances, being dismayed and dissapointed, the Muslims will become anxious to find the Imaam Mehdi to get rid of all the calamaties. At this time Imaam Mehdi will be at Medina, but anticipating that people will press him to take over the administration, he will go to Makkah. Some pretenders will also appear, claiming to be the Mahdi.

Imaam Mehdi will be recognised by some pious persons while he will be engaged in the circumbulation of the Ka'aba. He will be pressed by those pious men to accept their pledges as their ruler. During this course of pledge, a voice will come from the sky which will be heard by all those present that "this is the caliph of Allah, Imaam Mehdi".

After the appearance of Imaam Mehdi, the most significant signs of the last day will begin to apppear, With the spread of the news of Imaam mehdi and the pledges, the Muslim army of Medina will come to Makkah and devotees from Syria, Iraq,Yemen and many other arab armies will join Him. A man from Khurasan [some say that this place is a region in the east where afghanistan, pakistan etc, lies] will march as the head of a large army to help Imaam Mehdi and the vanguard of this army will be under the command of a man named mansoor. This army will destroy a large number of infidels in its way.

[here, the sheikh describes how a corrupt arab ruler will send an army to fight with the Imaam but the army will be swallowed up by the earth in an earthquake]

The Christians will collect armies from all corners to resist the Muslims. The Muslims will also make preperations, the Muslim army shall have eighty banners and under each banner, there will be twelve thuosand soldeirs. Imaam Mehdi will march from Makkah to Medinah and after visiting the tomb of the holy Prophet [sm], will proceed towards damascus in syria. The Christian army will also advance to confront him. The army of Imaam Mehdi will split into three groups, one group will desert, the other will be martyred, and the third, by the grace of Allah, will be victorious. THe Imaam will establish his rule over the country. Then he will advance towards constantinople [turkey]. On reaching thr river rome, he will depute seventy tohusand soldiers from the clan of Abu Ishaq to attack the city. On reaching the parapats of the city, the soldiers will cry aloud "Allahuakbar" and by its blessnigs, the walls of the city will fall down and they will enter and conquer the city. They will rule with justice and fairness and will restore order. All this will be done within six or seven years after the pledge taken by Imaam Mehdi.

When Imaam Mehdi will be busy setting right the affairs of constantinople, a rumour will spread that the Dajjal [the one eyed imposter; anti Christ] has appeared in Syria. Hearing this, Imaam Mehdi will proceed towards Syria and will send some horsemen in advance to ascertain the rumour. one of these will return to inform that the rumour was baseless. Being satisfied, the Imaam will slow down his speed and will reach Syria after settlin the affairs of countries on his way.

soon after the arival of the Imaam in Syria, the Dajjal will actually appear. He will be from the Jews. He will appear between syria and Iraq and will claim to be a Prophet, he will go to asfahan where seventy thousand Jews will join him, then he will declare himself to be God. Trampling and over-running several countries, he will reach the boundaries of yemen. Everywhere infidels will join him in large numbers till he will reach the outskirts of Makkah; but he will not be able to enter it as it will be guarded by angels, he will then proceed on to Medina but will find that Medina too is guarded by angels, thus he will not be able to enter it. At this stage, Medinah will be rocked thrice by earthquakes and all those who will be weak in faith will rush out of Medina and will fall pray to the Dajjal.

Dajjal will then proceed towards syria but before he will reach damascus, Imaam Mehdi will be there preparing for the battle. During this, at the time of Asr prayer [mid-afternoon prayer], Adhaan [call of prayer] will be called out, and the Muslims will be preparing to offer prayer, Just then, The Prophet Jesus [pbuh] will be seen decending from the sky keeping his hands on the shoulders of two angels and will alight on the eastern minaret of Juma'a Mosque, and will come down from there by a ladder. Imaam mehdi will offer to hand over all the administration and charge of the battle to Jesus [pbuh] but he will decline the offer and would ask Imaam Mehdi to remain in charge as he, [Jesus pbuh] has come to kill the Dajjal.

Next mornnig Imaam Mehdi will lead the Muslim army to battle and Jesus [pbuh] will adavance toward Dajjal on horseback, with a spear in his hand. The Muslim Army will attack the army of Dajjal and there will be a severe fight, During the battle, the holy breath of Jesus [pbuh] will reach as far as the eye can see and all the infidels that will come nito contact with his holy breath, will die. On seeing Jesus [pbuh], the Dajjal will flee, and will be pursued by Jesus [pbuh]. Dajaal will be killed by Jesus [pbuh] with his spear, at a place called Ludd [some say its in Palestine]. Jesus [pbuh] will go from place to place, consoling the people who were oppressed by the Dajaal, and by the grace of Allah, no infidels will be left.

Then Imaam Mehdi will die, and the administration will be taken over by Jesus [pbuh]. Gog and Magog [yajuj Majuj] will come out. There abode is beyond the last limit of population in the north of the world where the oceons are frozen [north pole], the Gog and Magog will create mischief and trouble in the earth. Jesus [pbuhy will go up the Toor mountain, with all the Muslims, as commanded by Allah. Allah will kill all the Gog and Magog and Jesus [pbuh] and the Muslims will come down again.

After 40 years, Jesus [pbuh] will die and will be buried next to the holy Prophet Muhammed [sm]. Jesus will be succeeded by a person named Jahaj from the caln of Qahtan, He will rule with great justice and fairness and their will be several rulers after him. Then virtues and good deeds will begin to decrease and immorality and vice will be on the increase....

Peace

You say the signs of the last day have all appeared. Could you then set a date as to the precise coming of the Mahdi.
Otherwise what would be the interest of talking about something which is always postponed to the (near) future?

quote Friend.......... Being satisfied, the Imaam will slow down his speed and will reach Syria after settlin the affairs of countries on his way.

soon after the arival of the Imaam in Syria, the Dajjal will actually appear. He will be from the Jews. He will appear between syria and Iraq and will claim to be a Prophet, he will go to asfahan where seventy thousand Jews will join him, then he will declare himself to be God............
Hi Friend. Do you realize how close to the OT prophecy of Daniel that is? I also feel He is from the Jews. Both the Messiah and "False Prophet" are to come from the jews of Judah but God/Allah and His Holy Warriors will be victorious.

Daneil 11: 37 "He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above [them] all. 38 "But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things.44 "But news from the east and the north shall trouble him; therefore he shall go out with great fury to destroy and annihilate many. 45 "And he shall plant the tents of his palace between the seas and the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and no one will help him.

Malachi 3:11 Judah has dealt treacherously, And an abomination has been committed in Israel and in Jerusalem, For Judah has profaned The LORD's holy [institution] which He loves: He has married the daughter of a foreign god.

Hi Mansio,

What I meant was that some 'minor signs' which the Shiekh and writer of the above story, had listed [before I continued his story in my post] have allready appeared.The major ones, such as the ones that have been chronologised above, are left.

Peace.

Where it says in my above post "when all of the above signs have appeared, the Christians will dominate the world and become its rulers", I think were at that stage now, or it could be that the domination and rule of the world by the Christian west will be further consolidated by establishing their puppet governments all over the world [in countries where they desire more influence and control; as they have done in Iraq] and in the decades to follow, we could be seeing the unfolding of the above events [signs].

Peace.

freind said:
Where it says in my above post "when all of the above signs have appeared, the Christians will dominate the world and become its rulers",:confused: I think were at that stage now, or it could be that the domination and rule of the world by the Christian west will be further consolidated by establishing their puppet governments all over the world [in countries where they desire more influence and control; as they have done in Iraq] and in the decades to follow, we could be seeing the unfolding of the above events [signs].

Peace.
Hi Friend. God/Allah rules the world through His faithfull chosen.
There are also plenty of Atheists and various other religions in our government and "Christ"-ians aren't out for world domination, but to bring peace and love that is of God the Father.

Muslims are also "part Christ-ian" are they not? After all you stated this earlier:

http://www.comparative-religion.com/forum/...52403#post52403

quote friend: "And they (Jews, Christians and pagans) say: Allah has begotten a son (Children or offspring). Glory be to Him (Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth, and all surrender with obedience (in worship) to Him."

No other religion in the world respects and dignifies Jesus as Islam does. The Qur'an confirms his virgin birth (a chapter of the Qur'an is entitled "Mary"), and Mary is considered to have been one of the purest women in all creation. The Qur'an describes Jesus' birth as follows:...

However we Muslims don't believe in crucifying of Jesus , but I want to discuss this point of view and it's relationship with sins of humans...................

And here is "Christ" with His army Islam/Christ-ans coming to conquer His enemies, ones who battle against the Great Prophet Jesus and Muhammed:

Reve 19:13 He [was] clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.

Hebrews 1:13 And unto which of the messengers said He ever, `Sit at My right hand, till I may make thine enemies thy footstool?' [psalm 110:1]

Greetings InChristallways,

I think you are mistaking me for Friend [spelt: FRI...]
and I am freind [spelt: FRE... [I'm not a good speller]

But what you say is right, Muslims are part "Christians" and their are members of other faiths and athiests in goverments of the west, and Christianity isn't out to dominate and rule the world.

But nonetheless, America [and its allies] that have dominated the world, are primarily Christian nations.

PEACE. :)

freind said:

But what you say is right, Muslims are part "Christians" and their are members of other faiths and athiests in goverments of the west, and Christianity isn't out to dominate and rule the world.

But nonetheless, America [and its allies] that have dominated the world, are primarily Christian nations.

Salaam Freind ..Why you take this user name??
32ss.gif

I registered before you !!!

Is it by a chance :D ........

Ok InChristAlways,,,, ,,When I have a time I will discuss your questions.

Allah Bless all
Laila:p

Originally Posted by freind

Ok ,,Salaam Freind ..Why you take this username??
32ss.gif

I registered before you !!!

Is it by a chance :D ........

Ok InChristAlways,,,, ,,When I have a time I will discuss your questions.

Allah Bless all
Laila:p
EEEEEEK!!! I didn't realize they were different. :D :p I didn't have my glasses on either LOL. Peace.
Steve

freind said:
Where it says in my above post "when all of the above signs have appeared, the Christians will dominate the world and become its rulers", I think were at that stage now, or it could be that the domination and rule of the world by the Christian west will be further consolidated by establishing their puppet governments all over the world [in countries where they desire more influence and control; as they have done in Iraq] and in the decades to follow, we could be seeing the unfolding of the above events [signs].

Peace.

I actually live in one of those countries you're talking about -- one of the Western countries -- America, Britain, Australia, France, Germany, etc. I won't tell you which one, though.

These countries are no longer "Christian." The governments are actually atheist. There may be Christians working in the government, but they are only there to serve the State. I think you might be surprised to find out how few Christians actually exist in these countries.

I wouldn't say Western governments are evil. They are actually looking for ways to achieve world peace. It's just that they see so much violence happening in the Middle East that think they might as well intervene!!! They want the world to be a better place too.

Western governments are political systems founded on systems of rules and protocols. Atheists believe that world peace can be achieved if we follow the right rules. Atheists simply believe that Islamic governments are following the wrong rules. They oppose Islam not because they are evil, but because they don't agree with Islam.

I'm not particularly interested in politics myself, but because I live in a Western country, I know how people think here. Our governments and people are constantly thinking up ideas to help people in poorer countries. A lot of people say the West is "arrogant" in trying to help poorer countries and thinking that they need help in the first place. America aspires to be the police force/sheriff of world peace in the world.

Anyway, no -- the world is not dominated by "the Christian West" as you might think. The West is atheist nowadays. The West wants to be atheist and wants to expel Christian teachings from government, and Christians are now turning more and more away from politics.

The world has certainly changed so much in the last century that people in Muslim countries have not noticed Christianity being expelled from Western governments. Muslims in Western countries know this, but those in Islamic countries are still being taught that "the West is Christian."

Some still believe that to be Western is to be Christian and to be Christian is to be Western.

Salaam friend!,

Sorry,

I should have checked wether there was anyone with the same name...

Lets just hope that no one gets us mixed up for each other.

they all should soon know that there are two friends, spelt slightly differently ofcourse.

And anyway, your posts are much more nicer, with more wisdom and intellect oozing out of them so they're propbably going to know which one is yuors and which ones are mines just by the contents of the posts.

Salaam. :)

quote Friend.......... Being satisfied, the Imaam will slow down his speed and will reach Syria after settlin the affairs of countries on his way.

soon after the arival of the Imaam in Syria, the Dajjal will actually appear. He will be from the Jews. He will appear between syria and Iraq and will claim to be a Prophet, he will go to asfahan where seventy thousand Jews will join him, then he will declare himself to be God............
quote ICA: Here is "Christ" with His army Islam/Christ-ans coming to conquer His enemies, ones who battle against the Great Prophet Jesus and Muhammed:

Reve 19:13 He [was] clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.

Hebrews 1:13 And unto which of the messengers said He ever, `Sit at My right hand, till I may make thine enemies thy footstool?' [psalm 110:1]
freind said:

Hi Freind: How does your religion view the Book of Daniel and Ezekiel as they also refer to the EndTimes? Have any Muslim scholars delved into those Books of the OT by any chance, as Mohammed's visions are very close to it. Thanks and Peace.
Steve
.....soon after the arival of the Imaam in Syria, the Dajjal will actually appear. He will be from the Jews.....
Ezekiel 21:25 And thou, wounded, wicked one, Prince of Israel, whose day hath come, In the time of the iniquity of the end!
.....He will appear between syria and Iraq and will claim to be a Prophet, he will go to asfahan where seventy thousand Jews will join him, then he will declare himself to be God............
Daniel 11: 37 "He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above [them] all. 38 "But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things...................44 "But news from the east and the north shall trouble him; therefore he shall go out with great fury to destroy and annihilate many. 45 "And he shall plant the tents of his palace between the seas and the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and no one will help him.

Matthew 24:6 "And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Back