Introduction!!

namesdontmatter

Slave of God
Reaction score
In the name of God, most Gracious, most Merciful.
Peace and blessings of God be upon you all.

My name is... well, that's neither here nor there. I'm 20 years old. Married. Working as a high-speed photographer in a crash test facility somewhere in the vast desert that is southern California. My wife and I are both Muslims ilhamdulileh, and we have no children as of yet. Now you know a little about me :)

I came to these forums because some friends and I began studying Christianity at the beginning of Ramadan, because as a Muslim, it is good to study and respect other religions. I joined a Christianity forum and was there for almost a month asking questions to learn more about their beliefs before they kicked me out (if you're interested in hearing why, email me or send me a PM. I'm not disruptive, so don't worry moderators! :)) I still had many questions about the faith, so I began looking for other forums to join. Ilhamdulileh, I found this one, which doesn't only feature Christianity, but a wealth of information on other religions I would like to learn about.

Anyway, sorry for the long-winded post. I hope to find a nice little community here to learn from and teach in, insha'Allah.

--Would a rose, by any other...?

Peace and blessings be upon you, Brian.
Though I do not discount your advice and will be sure to read over the document once again, I feel that I now must explain myself that people don't get the wrong idea.

The Christian website was being targetted at the time of my arrival by a group of individuals, both Muslim and non-Muslim, who made it their duty to 'piss off' and 'annoy' the Christians there. Being as many of the questions I asked happened to 'piss off' some of the Christians (they were questions about things I did not understand) people from this group began to praise me on their own website for my 'method of annoying the Christians.' As a result of this, the administration grouped me with those people, and I was viewed as one who is there just to annoy them, and subsequently banned. I can assure you that I am not around on this site to annoy anyone, but rather sate my own thirst for knowledge.

Thanks for welcoming me.

--Would a rose, by any other...?

No problem, and thanks for the clarification - we do actually get hit here on a very regular basis by Muslims looking to aggressively promote Islam, but they are pretty quickly dealt with. I'm sure we'll be able to tell the difference with you. :)

Back