Moving stress. Aarh!

Elizabeth May

Reaction score
Well I've not been around a for whil as some of you may have noticed! We got to move out of our pokey little flat and moved across Nottingham into a small house. It's all been a silly rush and lots of hectic stress and aarhh!
I think we're finally settled a bit now! There are boxes everywhere and many aren't opened and it doesn;t help that Andy is at work most days to pay our ridiculous mortgage. There's time to relax now and I can chat again! Sorry if you missed me and happy that you cared and if you didn't I'll blow you a raspberry anyway!
I'm just so glad to be able to stop running around for a moment.
Bliss is foot up and slippers off with a hot cup of tea and a jammie dodger!
:)

Ah, so that's why you've not been around. :)

Glad to see everything has become a little more relaxed - certainly welcome to put your feet up in here. :)

Congratulations on the move! We moved in July, and are still working on getting things unpacked ;-) Of course, there's those 4 boxes from the *last* move (6 years ago) that never got unpacked.....

.... Bruce

Heh, those unpacked boxes are quite a habit. :)

We have the little room stacked full of little boxes already! I'm too whacked to open them all for a bit. Too much work! Already been busy like silly. Time to relax. Oh please let me relax!
I'll try to unpack them before we move next!
:)

Ahhh moving days..I recall all those sweaty-hard working-labor days. :)

Back