What's your magical style? - fun

Turns out I'm a pyschic vampire! Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad one? Why am I a vampire? I'm not evil, just misunderstood! ;D

pyschic.jpg

vampire.jpg

Ok, so I'm druid...but I can't figure out how to put the pic in here either. I can't even figure out how to past the html coding!

Computer stupid I guess. :'(

Ah - sorry about that.

When the graphic shows in the test - ie, for Druid, Fairy, whatever - then right-click on the image and save it to your hard drive. Then simply using the "attach file" feature of this forum when posting. There's a browse button at the bottom of a reply box - browse for the file you just saved, then either OK when you've selected it - that will attach the picture when you post.

Think that's easier for people than messing with HTML code, as you need to know the precise URL to the image and its precise name - and that's not always easy to know.

Think that's easier for people than messing with HTML code, as you need to know the precise URL to the image and its precise name - and that's not always easy to know.

;D

There is a really easy way to find this out. Just right-click on any picture and go to properties and it will tell you. If you try this on the smilie above you will see it comes up as http://comparative-religion.com/forum/YaBBImages/grin.gif. Simply copy and paste this url between
and your away!

We have a mage at last... ;)

And you know, I never knew about the right-click properties issue. :)

I just tried this and got druid! I would have thought I would have got witch or something. Never mind.

WHKeith said:
Fun. I'm a priestess. Pretty good for a guy!

Of course, when I took the test yesterday, I came up as a Dark Power. Maybe I was just feeling a tad off, then!

That's two of us male priestesses... I think it needs a gender question :) That or glasses.

.... Bruce

Namaste all,

duh!

the link doesn't work any longer.... anyone know if the site is still up or if the test has moved to somewhere else?

it worked for me this time as well..

it says this:

Your magical style is Magus

which seems about right... though i don't really engage in any formalized magik practice any longer...

though... i have found sex magic to be particularly effective... eh... a focused mind is a powerful thing.

Back