Pseudonymous >?<

pseudonymous

Obtuse Kineticist
Reaction score
The name is pseudonymous (DC Vision). Male 38, live on an island off the coast of Maine (nearest traffic light is 40 miles away). Been with women and men and have finally settled on being complete unto myself.

Rode 14,000 miles on a Shire draft horse throughout the US in an attempt to prove to myself that I was still alive.

Have done over 1000 healings on the Navajo Reservation, and another 1000+ nationwide.

Have been a teacher of practical self awareness for the ontology-flexible for the past 8 years, the last two of which online with the blessing of this computer.

Life very simply. Drug, alcohol, meat, dairy free. I would not know cool if I were sitting in a refrigerator, and that is ok with me.

Hi pseudonymous, and welcome to comparative-religion.com!

"Rode 14,000 miles on a Shire draft horse throughout the US in an attempt to prove to myself that I was still alive." - how long did that take??

because of illness i have been a.w.o.l. for quite some time. i am hoping to resume my place in the rec room on the couch...the couch nearest the snack tray would be fine. ;)

dcv-

Back