Hi, I'm your newest member

soulatom

Reaction score
Hi everybody, well this site looks like just what the doctor ordered. :D Hope to make good friends and share intelligent convo. My life has been one of soul searching and reconciliation of the major belief systems in the world. I have spent the last 25 years with a man who was a documentary film producer for the BBC and SABC, studying and documenting world religions and philosophies, and every other topic under the sun. He is a writer and published a book formulating a new theory on the correlation between the development of the individual consciousness and its relationship to the collective consciousness. We live in a remote area and I am looking to connect with like souls who are interested in exacting a real change on this planet through the transcendence of political and religious ideologies. I might also add that I am a 2 time cancer survivor and approaching my 3rd battle, therefore have a very clarifying interest in the spiritual journey on this planet and when we leave it. Namaste

Hey, welcome to CR soulatom, and best wishes for the future. :)

hello there and welcome to CR

you've woken me up with your message so let's share...

Snoopy.

Back