Who deleted my thread and why?

E

Eternal Law

Without any notice and explanation, My thread "Views of Intellectuals , Philosphers and Scientists of the world on Hinduism" has been deleted.

Can i ask why?

Eternal Law said:
Without any notice and explanation, My thread "Views of Intellectuals , Philosphers and Scientists of the world on Hinduism" has been deleted.

Can i ask why?

I removed it while I asked for a second opinion what to do with it - apologies for not PM'ing you about it, but let's observe that you came into an interfaith forum, and simply dumped a lot of cut'n'paste stuff into the forum, which is very much frowned upon (see the Code of Conduct which you agreed to when you joined).

On the one hand, yes, there is some interesting information on the 5 long posts you made in the thread that you created.

However, it is not an attempt to invite discussion, as much as an attempt to simply dump what is effectively an attempt at proselytising - a demonstration of how "great" Hinduism is.

I'm still conferring with staff about this - but if you were actually looking to generate discussion, you may want to post something again. This time limit yourself to a single shorter post on the topic in question, instead of posting an essay that does little but attempt to glorify one type of faith with no invitation to discussion.

Hope that helps.

Back