Help needed!

Out There

Servant of God
Reaction score
Assalamu'alaikum,
I'm looking for someone to help me run my website voluntarily. This person should be well versed in matter pertaining to Islam and Christianity(comparative religion). He or she must also be able and ready to contribute writings. It will be an effort towards Da'wah. Insha-Allah, you will benefit from it through the Grace of Allah. Please respond ASAP. Contact me at either aidyl_man_of_faith@hotmail.com or aidyl_nurhadi@yahoo.co.uk . Thank you and wassalam!

Assalamu'alaikum,
I'm looking for someone to help me run my website voluntarily. This person should be well versed in matter pertaining to Islam and Christianity(comparative religion). He or she must also be able and ready to contribute writings. It will be an effort towards Da'wah. Insha-Allah, you will benefit from it through the Grace of Allah. Please respond ASAP. Contact me at either aidyl_man_of_faith@hotmail.com or aidyl_nurhadi@yahoo.co.uk . Thank you and wassalam!

walaykum as Salaam;

can u post the link of ur site , so that we can visit & tell others about ur site ?

Assalamu'alaikum,

Hi
I would try to.
Thanks
I am an Ahmadi - a faith in Islam

Back