are we able to edit posts?

earl

?
Reaction score
I know @ some forums there is the option to edit posts-I use it to correct typos I miss prior to posting. Folks know from my posts I'm horrible (or would that be great) @ typo'ing. Amazing what mistakes can occur with 2 fingers. Though those typos are no doubt foregiven by most-foregiveness, of course, being a near universal element to all religions;)- I'd prefer to correct them. But as I don't see that option here was wondering if I'm just missing finding it. thanks much, earl

earl said:
I know @ some forums there is the option to edit posts-I use it to correct typos I miss prior to posting. Folks know from my posts I'm horrible (or would that be great) @ typo'ing. Amazing what mistakes can occur with 2 fingers. Though those typos are no doubt foregiven by most-foregiveness, of course, being a near universal element to all religions;)- I'd prefer to correct them. But as I don't see that option here was wondering if I'm just missing finding it. thanks much, earl

Hi earl, You have a window of about 20 minutes in which you can go back and edit a post. You should see an 'edit' button next to the 'quote' button of your post for a little while after you first put it up.

cheers,
luna

all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...

Zag and Prober...I hear that Fox is auditioning for a new voice for Bart Simpson, especially in the scenes where he is writing repetitive phrases on the chalk board. Either of you interested ? I'll pitch you, but I get 10% minimum if you get hooked up.

flow....:D

Thought some people had their accounts taken over by Russian spammers, then. :)

Back