Small design changes

iBrian

Peace, Love and Unity
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I think it's fair to say that te CR header graphic was pretty awful and outdated looking.

I've updated the site with a slightly fresher look - it's still not great, but so far it appears to be an improvement over the previous header graphics.

If you've any issues with the new look, do let me know.

I've especially tried to emphasis the branding of the site, as well as move the Google ads up to the top, away from the main content of the site and forums, so they are less invasive.

For comparison, here's how it used to look, followed by the current look:

Attachments

• cr.jpg
    cr.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 342
  • cr2.jpg
    cr2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 348
Hi and Peace--

I like it. By the way, I thought your picture avatar was great, but I am glad to see the cool yin-yang revolving again--it has always been one of my favorites.

InPeace,
InLove

I thought the avatar pic of me wearing shades could look unfriendly, especially when moderating - the Yin Yang graphic is much more neutral-friendly. :)

Just a quick thought. I like the cleaner look of the bullets for the fora and subfora, but I miss the orange color signifying new posts.

2 c,
luna

I love it, Brian.

It has a look that makes the site look really interesting. Not that it didn't before, but more so now.

Thanks for the comments - and luna, I'm not so keen on the new "New Post" graphic either. I'll look for something different. :)

Okay, new "new post" graphics are up.

I've also just completed a forum upgrade, that basically takes all of the forum URLs and makes them into static HTML pages.

So instead of a discussion perhaps having the URL:

forum/showthread.php?t=5140&page=2

it will now show as:

forum/is-science-a-religion-5140.html

Back