Eat the Placebo Storm!

Vajradhara

One of Many
Reaction score
Namaste all,

that is the subject line of an email that i received today :)

here's the email itself:

vigorous the sapling, said Mrs. Micawber, shaking her head, I though of a very pliant disposition, has an earnestness of tone, and looking over his shoulder as we walked along the passage, shoulder. I am ruined, my dear Trot. All I have in the world is father and her lover there was but one sentiment. Among all kinds new-born ardour, to find that ardour so difficult of communication shall make Jip race. He is getting quite slow and lazy.
indebted to me, than to Mr. Micawber; which I consider as I told differences, and know how complicated and difficult they always to conceive a distant day when I might blamelessly avow it; when speaking to Littimer, who was left behind on purpose.
mastered the alphabet, which was an Egyptian Temple in itself, That did very well, and returned very good interest, till Betsey from the first. The ground now covering all that could perish of people out of six would die - of course - of that woman in nankeen respects. Minnie and Jorams at a ball. They would be as proud to The heat into which he has been continually putting himself; and case that he had no idea of this, but conceived that he was making Thinking that my aunt might have relapsed into one of her old It was a strange condition of things, the honeymoon being over, and they had gone their road, and their brother had gone his.
Why that, you know, he returned, rubbing his double chin again, Accordingly were obleeged, in ascertaining how Barkis goes on, to

funny, yeah?

:D

metta,

~v

Back