Peace Be With Us

Reaction score
Greetings everyone.

I am a religiously non-aligned Sufi; a wayfarer on the Path home to the Beloved (God, Allah, the One True Source of all life). I am approaching 30 years in age and live in California. I have studied and practiced many different spiritual faiths and traditions all with the goal and purpose of drawing nearer to the Supreme Realiy that is our heavenly Creator. I know no doctrine, doghma or theology save that which is and can be directly received from the Source of all Paths which lead to the One and all that that implies.
I look forward to all fruitful and constructive discussions surrounding our common goal of drawing near to the One we love and serving the will of the Beloved despite the opposition to such which exists in the world.

Peace Be With Us now and forever
Sincerely,

Isreal

Hi LongingDervish, and welcome to CR! It's always nice to welcome diversity here, and hope you'll be happy to add your Sufi perspective on various topics. :)

Zdrastvuitsye, hola, shalom, salaam, Dia dhuit, namastar ji, hej, konnichiwa, squeak, meow, :wave:, LongingDervish.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back