THC Ministry going global

Ferre

Reverend THC Ministry
Reaction score
Since April 2003, The Hawai'i Cannabis Ministry has founded a church in Europe and is going global, as have other world religions done in the past.
within a few years the THC ministry will be another world religion with ministry's on many different continents. The official status is already there (by being officially on two continents) and an international convention will take place in 2005, by then it will be more continents, Australia, Japan, Africa and Russia are to follow and many counties. (at present times, contacts are being made)

The THC Ministry is not any differend from any other world religion. One by one they were once "created". Most of them a long time ago and it is a natural cultural process taking place. All centuries know the establishment of new world believe systems and at present times we can witness the birth of the Spiritual use of Cannabis being (re) recognised world wide.

The THC Ministry is based on ancient wisdom, modern science & the enlightening & healing properties of cannabis sacrament. Our mission includes liberating the cannabis hemp plant & the minds of those who do & of those who do not revere it. May we all enjoy the rich, abundant & awakened life that is part of our Divine inheritance.
For more information :​
Amsterdam Cannabis Ministry​
http://www.thc-ministry.net/ (host international forums THC Ministry)​
The Hawai'i Cannabis Ministry​
Reverend Ferre,​
Founder THC Ministry Amsterdam​

mmthc.png

And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come. matthew 24;14
(Mark 13:10) Also, in all the nations the good news has to be preached first.

(Romans 10:18) Nevertheless I ask, They did not fail to hear, did they? Why, in fact, “into all the earth their sound went out, and to the extremities of the inhabited earth their utterances.”

(Revelation 14:6) And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people,

its all happening

Back